Thursday, June 28, 2007

Immigration law of a foreign nation?

How many unborn toddlers were murdered today because of the humanistic, paganish decisions of the United States Supreme Court?

Stop the
Murder of
Unborn
Toddlers

“Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.” James 4: 17 (NIV)

I received the following e-mail in late May from a reliable source (I have corrected some punctuation and changed the font.—my addition) When I asked him about it, he said he had received it second hand. No source was given for the information so I don’t know how reliable it is. My guess is, and it is only a guess, that it is factual, at least for the most part.

“READ THE WHOLE THING AND PASS IT ON TO EVERY AMERICAN YOU KNOW! HARSH YOU SAY??
1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, no special ballots for elections, and all government business will be conducted in our language. 2. Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote, no matter how long they are here. 3. Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office. 4. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, nor any other government assistance programs. 5. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage. 6. If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay, BUT options will be restricted. They are not allowed to own waterfront property. That property is reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
7. Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving a foreign flag, no political organizing, no "bad-mouthing" our president or his policies. If they do they will be sent home. 8. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunted down and sent straight to jail. (See my comments at the end of this material—my addition)
Harsh, you say? The above laws happen to be the IMMIGRATION LAWS of MEXICO!”

I have written about immigration before including last year when Congress was debating whether or not to grant citizenship to illegal immigrants. On my June 12, 2006 post entitled “Immigration again” I wrote: “This is the ranking of countries ‘… based on World Bank Gross Domestic Product figures from 2004.’” The country ranked 12th based upon gross domestic product figures from 2004 was Mexico! I also wrote during the same post that “Mexico (my underline) has the toughest penalties for immigration fraud. Prison sentences for violating that country’s immigration laws range from two years for first offenders to 10 years for repeat offenders.” (Peoria Journal Star, May 7, 2006, page A8)

As I said, my guess is that the above information is basically correct based upon my understanding of Mexico. Yet, the country complains about how we treat illegal immigrants that have come here from Mexico!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home