A Democrat Senator Claims to be Pro-Life Yet Votes for Abortion and Violating Religious Freedom Guaranteed by the First Amendment
www.amazon.com has the exclusive right to sale my e-books in its Kindle Store.
1) The direct link to the e-book Constitution Workbook for Gunslingers.
2) The direct link to the e-book Constitution Answerbook for Gunslingers.
3) The direct link to the e-book The Black Sword: The Secret U.S. Army in Vietnam
4) The direct link to the e-book Bible Questionbook on Homosexuality for GODseekers
5) The direct link to the e-book Bible Answerbook on Homosexuality for GODseekers
6) The direct link to the e-book The Bold Church of Jesus, the Christ: The Bold Church and the Holy Spirit Questionbook (This is the first book in a series on The Bold Church of Jesus, the Christ)
7) The direct link to the e-book The Bold Church of Jesus, the Christ: The Bold Church and the Holy Spirit Answerbook (This is the second book in a series on The Bold Church of Jesus, the Christ)
8) The direct link to the e-book The Bold Church of Jesus, the Christ: The Church Individually and Collectively Questionbook (This is the third book in a series on The Bold Church of Jesus, the Christ)
9) The direct link to the e-book The Bold Church of Jesus, the Christ: The Church Individually and Collectively Answerbook (This is the forth book in a series on The Bold Church of Jesus, the Christ)
Georgia Runoff election: July 22, 2014
Conservative Candidate Dr. Bob Johnson of Congressional District 1
Conservative Candidate Dr. Jody Hice of Congressional District 10
Conservative Candidate Barry Loudermilk Congressional District 11
Primaries in August:
16) Kansas Primary: August 5, 2014 Milton Wolf for U.S. Senate
22) Michigan State Primary: August 5, 2014 Conservative Candidate Tom McMillin of Congressional District 8
25) Missouri Primary: August 5, 2014
47) Washington Primary: August 5, 2014
42) Tennessee Primary: August 7, 2014 (Thursday) Joe Carr for U.S. Senate
11) Hawaii Primary: August 9, 2014 (Saturday)
07) Connecticut Primary: August 12, 2014
23) Minnesota Primary: August 12, 2014
49) Wisconsin Primary: August 12, 2014
50) Wyoming Primary: August 12, 2014
02) Alaska Primary: August 19, 2014 Joe Miller for U.S. Senate
03) Arizona Primary: August 26, 2014 Adam Kwasman Congressional District 1
09) Florida State Primary: August 26, 2014
45) Vermont Primary: August 26, 2014
“‘Pro-Life’ West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin Votes to Overturn Ruling Protecting Hobby Lobby
by Cortney O’Brien | Charleston, WV | LifeNews.com | 7/18/14
West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin (D) has some explaining to do. Although the senator has proclaimed to be pro-life (Like ALL Democrats presently in Congress, he is only pro-life when it is politically expedient to be pro-life! Otherwise, he is pro-MURDER for the sake of the Left’s agenda!—my addition), his recent support of a Democratic bill to overturn the Supreme Court’s ruling on Hobby Lobby v. Burwell, suggests otherwise.
This failed legislation would have reversed a decision that protects the Christian company’s religious freedom and avoid providing employees abortion-inducing drugs.
Click here to sign up for daily pro-life news alerts from LifeNews.com
Manchin explained his support for the bill as such:
‘‘Today, I voted in support of overturning the Supreme Court’s Hobby Lobby decision that ruled for-profit companies can opt out of providing contraceptives to their employees because of religious beliefs,’ Manchin said. ‘As Governor and U.S. Senator, I have always fought to protect the sincerely-held religious views of non-profit organizations, like soup kitchens, colleges, hospitals and similar non-profit organizations. However, for-profit corporations do not have the same legal privileges as non-profits (Why? Those privileges have to do with taxes not their religious beliefs! A person does NOT give up his First Amendment protections because he owns a business! Do I give up my first Amendment protects because I work for a business? The Senator’s reasoning is illogical and WRONG!—my addition), and therefore they should not have the same protections as non-profits recognized by law as being a religious organization. This legislation strikes a balance between allowing non-profit organizations to hold onto their religious views while ensuring that Americans have access to safe, affordable and reliable preventative health benefits (MURDERING an unborn baby is not healthcare. MURDERING an unborn baby is also not a constitutionally protect right! Religious belief IS! The Senator has chosen MURDERING unborn babies over the First Amendment protected right of exercising religious freedom! The Senator should be voted out of office in 2018 when he comes up for reelection! Does West Virginia have the power to recall its Senators?—my addition).’’
I don’t understand how someone who considers himself pro-life can add his name to this bill (He could not and the Senator is not pro-life! When push comes to shove there is not a single Democrat in Congress who is pro-life! The Democrat Party is the Party of MURDER at the federal level. That is why the Democrat Party left me!—my addition).
The drug ella, one of the four contraceptives Hobby Lobby refused to offer employees, can cause the demise of an embryo already implanted in its mother’s womb, according to the Family Research Council. It should not fall under the term ‘health benefits.’ Clearly, the pro-life movement is overwhelmingly on the side of Hobby Lobby, who is simply trying to avoid violating its religious convictions by offering drugs that could (AND DO!—my addition) cause abortions.
We’re waiting for an explanation, Mr. Manchin (He has none except the mumbo jumbo talking points he has already given! The Democrat Party is the Party of MURDER! It is a requirement at the federal level. 100% pure; 100% EVIL!—my addition).
LifeNews Note: Cortney O’Brien is a Townhall web editor, where this was originally published.”
The Democrat Party: The Party of death and MURDER! The Party of SIN and depravity!
Impeach Barack Hussein Obama!
Impeach Barack Hussein Obama!
Impeach Barack Hussein Obama!
Chicago residents on Barack Hussein Obama
The Environment Protection Agency as tyrant:
Senator Cruz on “repealing” the Hobby Lobby decision