Underage Rapes: Failure to Report Underage Rapes that Resulted in Abortions Is Massive According to Life Dynamics?
www.amazon.com has the exclusive right to sale my e-books in its Kindle Store.
1) The direct link to the e-book Constitution Workbook for Gunslingers.
2) The direct link to the e-book Constitution Answerbook for Gunslingers.
3) The direct link to the e-book The Black Sword: The Secret U.S. Army in Vietnam
4) The direct link to the e-book Bible Questionbook on Homosexuality for GODseekers
5) The direct link to the e-book Bible Answerbook on Homosexuality for GODseekers
6) The direct link to the e-book The Bold Church of Jesus, the Christ: The Bold Church and the Holy Spirit Questionbook (This is the first book in a series on The Bold Church of Jesus, the Christ)
7) The direct link to the e-book The Bold Church of Jesus, the Christ: The Bold Church and the Holy Spirit Answerbook (This is the second book in a series on The Bold Church of Jesus, the Christ)
8) The direct link to the e-book The Bold Church of Jesus, the Christ: The Church Individually and Collectively Questionbook (This is the third book in a series on The Bold Church of Jesus, the Christ)
9) The direct link to the e-book The Bold Church of Jesus, the Christ: The Church Individually and Collectively Answerbook (This is the forth book in a series on The Bold Church of Jesus, the Christ)
Primaries in August:
16) Kansas Primary: August 5, 2014 Milton Wolf for U.S. Senate
Campaign ad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdQHZIFJLU0
22) Michigan State Primary: August 5, 2014
Conservative Candidate Tom McMillin of Congressional District 8
Conservative Candidate John Moolenaar of Congressional District 4
25) Missouri Primary: August 5, 2014
47) Washington Primary: August 5, 2014
42) Tennessee Primary: August 7, 2014 (Thursday) Joe Carr for U.S. Senate
11) Hawaii Primary: August 9, 2014 (Saturday)
07) Connecticut Primary: August 12, 2014
23) Minnesota Primary: August 12, 2014
49) Wisconsin Primary: August 12, 2014
50) Wyoming Primary: August 12, 2014
02) Alaska Primary: August 19, 2014 Joe Miller for U.S. Senate
Or by mail to:
Citizens for Joe Miller
250 Cushman Street, Suite 2A
Fairbanks, Alaska 99701”
03) Arizona Primary: August 26, 2014 Adam Kwasman Congressional District 1
09) Florida State Primary: August 26, 2014
45) Vermont Primary: August 26, 2014
“Group highlights 60 cases where abortionists’ failure to report perpetuated child rape
July 29, 2014
The pro-life group Life Dynamics, Inc. has published a new report highlighting sixty cases in recent decades where men who were later prosecuted for illegal sexual relationships with minors used abortion to cover up their crime (Which are suppose to be reported to authorities in all States! Were they? NO!—my addition). The cases, which abortion facilities failed to report, show that this refusal to comply with mandatory reporting laws ‘is having profound, real-world consequences for the victims of child sexual abuse (Of course! Why they are suppose to be reported! To stop the abuse!—my addition),’ according to Life Dynamics.
These cases, the group says, ‘are only a representative sample of the total number of criminal prosecutions we found. However, even if we had the resources to locate, verify, and publish all such cases, that would still be only the tip of the iceberg (And with the unlimited availability of the morning after pill, it will get worse and be harder to detect! Just pop a pill into her after the rape. Crude! But, it is what is being done! The girls are victimized twice!—my addition).’
‘In reality, only a tiny fraction of these instances ever culminate in legal action and, therefore, the vast majority will never be known to anyone other than the victims, the perpetrators and the abortion clinics,’ the group adds.
The Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network (RAINN), citing a U.S. Department of Justice report, states that ‘97 percent of rapists will never spend a day in jail.’
Based on another U.S. Department of Justice report, RAINN also states that ‘38 percent of rapists are a friend or acquaintance.’ Many of the abusers Life Dynamics highlights were boyfriends, stepfathers, and fathers (Sick! It is the sick society we have culturally fostered! The anything goes sex society!—my addition).
In one case, Martin Castillo ‘began sexually abusing the 14-year-old daughter of his girlfriend’ in 2003, and told the girl he would kill her and her mother ‘if she told anyone what he was doing.’ The abused girl was forced to have three abortions by Castillo, according to court documents procured by Life Dynamics, but none of the clinics reported her underage sexual activity (Which is criminal! Is anyone being prosecuted for this failure to report? They should be!—my addition).
Castillo’s abuse continued until September 2006 (About 3 years! How can a mother not sense this?—my addition), at which point the young girl told her mother and aunt what was going on. The court convicted him ‘on 17 counts of lewd acts with a child and gave him 31 years and eight months in prison.’
The recent Life Dynamics report follows a 2002 report in which the group called 800 abortion clinics, with a caller posing as a 13-year old girl in a relationship with a 22-year old male. In over 90 percent of cases, the people who answered these calls offered abortion services and/or birth control products to the Life Dynamics caller. A number of employees advised the ‘teenager’ on how to get around parental notification laws, lie about names and addresses, and find other ways around state laws related to statutory rape (In other words, they were aiding and abetting statutory rape or thought they were!—my addition).
According to the 2002 report, Planned Parenthood and the National Abortion Federation ‘have made a conscious decision to conceal the sexual exploitation of children and protect the men who commit these crimes (Absolutely! And yet Democrats keep pouring money into these MURDER mills! The real War on Women/Young Girls is being waged by the Democrat Left!—my addition).’ The report also cites ‘an overwhelming body of statistical evidence showing that the rate at which these two organizations fail to comply with mandatory reporting laws is in excess of 90 percent (Not surprising! It is about the money!—my addition).’
Click ‘like’ if you are PRO-LIFE!
At the time, Life Dynamics warned that over-the-counter availability of abortion-causing drugs heightens the risk for victims of abuse (Of course it does and it does so substantially! The Left does not care! They do not care about the girls!—my addition). ‘Obviously, from a sexual abuse standpoint, it is a legitimate concern that underage girls can buy these items without anyone knowing; but the far bigger problem is that sexual predators can buy them without anyone knowing (Yes they can and they do!—my addition),’ they wrote.
Life Dynamics notes that ‘in all 50 states, sexual activity with underage children is illegal.’ Additionally, ‘every state mandates that if a healthcare worker has reason to suspect that an underage girl is being sexually abused, they are required by law to report that information to a designated law enforcement or child protective services agency (But, they often do not! Why are they not prosecuted? If you start putting non-reporters in prison, what will happen? They will start reporting these crimes against minor girls!—my addition).’
As Life Dynamics president Mark Crutcher told LifeSiteNews, unless an underage girl is having sexual relations with an underage boy, the situation is legally statutory rape (In some states it may be either way!—my addition). Thus, the health care workers at abortion facilities are required to contact state agencies— which few of the abortion workers did, according to the 2002 report. Life Dynamics says this failure led to literally years of abuse for many underage girls (Of course!—my addition).”
The horrors of abortion/MURDER are multitudinous! And the Left and the courts do not care!
The Democrat Party: The Party of death and MURDER! The Party of SIN and depravity!
Impeach Barack Hussein Obama!
Impeach Barack Hussein Obama!
Impeach Barack Hussein Obama!
Senator Cruz on “repealing” the Hobby Lobby decision
The Environment Protection Agency as tyrant: