Thursday, July 09, 2009

“Al Gore’s Global Warming”—facts vs. myths


I’ve had the following for some time and have not posted it. Since I’m beginning a short series on the “cap and trade” bill that passed the House, I thought I would post this first. Note: I have not checked out the material on the links so, obviously, I don’t know what the contents are. I’m guessing it is critical of the “Al Gore Global Warming” concept or I wouldn’t have received the information. I don’t exactly get sent information from libertine organizations. Note also that the original post date was March 2008.

The material as received and put into my format:

“Global Swarming: A Critical Look at Global Warming, Facts vs. Growing Myths
Posted: March 05, 2008RFFM
Series by Bill Zettler
Part 1
Global Swarming: A Critical Look at Global Warming: Series Overview
Part 2
Global Swarming: A Critical Look at Global Warming: If It's Not Carbon Dioxide, What Is It?
Part 3
Global Swarming: A Critical Look at Global Warming: The Facts, Ma'am, Just The Facts

Part 4

Global Swarming: A Critical Look at Global Warming: Global Warming's Conscientious Objectors

Part 5

Global Swarming: A Critical Look at Global Warming: Who Are Those Guys?

From more information, visit http://www.rffm.org/.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home