Friday, July 23, 2010

Videos worth watching


I have a friend who sends videos to his e-mail list. He had not been sending them to me since I used dial-up and it took too long to view them. Since I’m now on cable, he sent me two videos today. I’m posting the addresses today for my post. I will then return to the University of Illinois and the handling of the professor who sent out an alleged “hate” e-mail as part of his teaching assignment.

From an e-mail received today:

1) “It’s the best 5 minutes you’ll spend all week.

http://www2.nationalreview.com/video/video_homie_060110_C.html

2) 2 million hits in 3 days. A must watch video

This video just came out... and it already has over a four Million hits... ‘Americans’ will love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVAhr4hZDJEA

3) After watching the above video, go to the right and click on “Timeline shows Bush, McCain warning Dems of financial and housing crisis; meltdown”

I tested the first two links by copying and pasting them and they do work that way.