Friday, November 08, 2013

Pro-Life or Pro-Abortion: All Men and Women Are Endowed by Their Creator with Certain Unalienable Rights, that Among These Are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness





Watch this video by a Black about the Republican and Democrat Parties

http://www.youtube.com/embed/n_YQ8560E1w?autoplay=1



Watch these videos about Obamacare

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNvLTf6XSI4#t=69

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDdmtJCEWPA




Must watch video on Common Core Education Standards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51ogk3zcL2k#t=19




Competition is good for the economy and competition is good for the Republican Party!!! Competition keeps Congressmen committed to we the people!!! Primary Republicans who do not support the Constitution as written.




Wouldn’t you know it. I wrote a post for yesterday the 7th. However, it seems I did not post it and I did not save it, which I, as a rule, do not do. Today’s post was going to be a continuation of yesterdays. I’m going to summary what was suppose to be yesterday’s post and then continue for today.

I received an e-mail from Susan B. Anthony List (SBAL) about the Virginia governor’s race. Susan B. Anthony List, for those who do not know, is a pro-life group. The gist of the article was that SBAL did all that it could to help Ken Cuccinelli win the election in Virginia. However, he was attacked early and often for his pro-life positionthe Left’s continuing effort to paint all pro-lifers as waging a “War on Women”and his campaign 1) failed to respond to the negative ads and/or 2) responded too late and without much success because of a weak response.

Personally, I do not believe that his pro-life position led to his loss in the election. However, the establishment Republicans have tried to convince and often have convinced conservative pro-life candidates to tread softly in relation to their position on this important issue. As a result, the Left has often exploited it to their advantage when that should not be the case. Contrary to what the Left, the media, and establishment Republicans want us to believe; being pro-life is a winning issue!

How do I know? We are on the side of GOD! GOD, without question, is pro-life! HE gives life to each of us! Furthermore, the Founding Fathers were pro-life listing life as the first right given to all creation by the CREATORGOD.

From the Declaration of Independence:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.”

Some personal history:

I grow up in Illinois as a Democrat. My dad was a Democrat. Siblings are Democrats. Only my mother is a Republican. I went off to college as a Democrat. I earned a master’s degree in political science as a Democrat. I taught high school American government and economics (and occasionally American history) as a Democrat. I moved to Tucson Arizona, a Democrat city, as a Democrat. (I actually lived outside the city in an unincorporated area which tended Republican.) I ran for political office as a Democrat.

In Arizona’s system, each State legislative district elects one candidate to the State Senate and two candidates to the State House of Representatives. The term of office for House members is two years. In most districts, the two members of the House belong to the same political party. In my legislative district, the district was considered a Republican district. However, in one particular election year, one of the two Republican incumbents was involved in a scandal right before the general election day vote. One Republican incumbent won but the scandal ridden Republican lost.

With that background during my fourth year as a member of a local school board, I decided to run for a House seat. I lost. The incumbent Republican won reelection. The incumbent Democrat won reelection. Incumbents almost always win reelection in Arizona, at least while I lived there.

Two years later, I had told the school board member that I was originally elected withArizona has five member boards with 2 or 3 elected every two yearsthat I would run for the school board3 members being elected that year. In the mean time, the incumbent Democrat in the House of Representatives decided two weeks before the filing deadline to run for the State Senate against an incumbent Republican. He called me up, said he thought he had an obligation to the Party to find a replacement candidate for his House seat, and asked me to run for the House once again. I said yes but also said I had committed to running for the school board and I would not go back on that commitment. Thus, I ended up running for two elected offices that yearState House of Representatives and local school board. It was possible because the local school board was a non-paying elected position.

Three Democrats ran in the primary. Two of those three would be selected to run in the general election. Of the three Democrats, I received the most votes and was one of the two Democrat candidates for the general election. Two Republicans had no primary contestants and were automatically candidates for the general election. One of the Republicans was an incumbent.

During the primary, all three Democrat candidates met at a Democrat gathering where we each drew a question on an issue and had to answer that question. None of us knew what the questions were and we drew the questions “out of a hat.” My question was my position on abortion. At this time, not all Democrats supported the MURDER of unborn babies, but most did. I was, I am, and I have always been 100% pro-life without exception. MURDER is MURDER is MURDER without exception. I answered the question that I was pro-life but fell back to the argument used by JFK in relation to his being a Catholic. If people voted for or against me for my position on life, they were wasting their vote. They should support me or oppose me on the basis of all my positions not just one. I got a standing ovation and, as I said, I received the most votes in the Democratic primary.

During the entire election cycle that was the only time abortion was mentioned in relation to the campaign. This was a State office not a federal office election. At that time, State candidates were not dealing with the abortion issue at the State level. However, I was the only one of the four candidates in the general election who was pro-life. Both Republicans were pro-abortion as was the other Democrat. My two primary issues were education, as a former teacher and former school board member, and reworking the tax system since I was currently a self-employed tax consultant.

As a political scientist, I know how to run accurate polls. During the general election cycle, I ran several internal polls to know my political strength or weakness. I was running a strong second to the Republican incumbent. Remember, the top two vote getters were elected. Then, about a week before the election the largest newspaper gave its endorsements. This newspaper was a liberal Democrat paper“affectionately” known as the “Tucson Red Star.” The Democrat paper endorsed all three Republican candidates. The paper’s one negative about meI was pro-life. I knew that was the end. A non-incumbent Democrat was not going to win the election in a Republican district when the local Democrat paper is not supporting his candidacy. My last internal poll confirmed it. I lost the election and both Republicans won.

Still, I remained a Democrat until the 2000 election. I was supporting Bill Bradley over Al Gore for the Democratic Presidential nomination. Then, for about two weeks, they fought in the press over who was the greater supporter of the MURDER of the unborn. That was it for me. If the MURDER of the unborn was their most important issue, neither of them was going to get my vote. For the first time in my life, I voted for a Republican in a general electionGeorge W. Bush, for President. 2000 was the last time I have voted for any Democrat.

I have repented. I will never again knowingly vote for a candidate who is PRO-MURDER at any level of government! NEVER! The lesser of two evils is still evil! MURDERING UNBORN BABIES IS THE EPITOME OF EVIL!

Tomorrow: How pro-life candidates should run their campaigns for Congress




Video: President Barack Hussein Obama now & then on Obamacare

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCXK6M0J1fY#t=91



E-book available: Why Uphold Marriage?

http://www.heritage.org/marriage/

We need to keep supporting and working for PRO-LIFE, PRO-TRADITIONAL FAMILY candidates and representatives at all levels of government.

Never give-up!

NEVER SURRENDER!

You will know them by their words and deeds!

Matthew 12: 35-37 (NIV)

“A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Matthew 11: 19b (NIV)

“But wisdom is proved right by her deeds.”




This question was at the side of an article I posted on

http://christiangunslinger.blogspot.com.

“Debating Abortion: Should You Use Pro-Choice or Pro-Abortion?”

My answer: Neither! We should name it by what it is! PRO-MURDER!!!




Dave Ramsey video on Obamacare:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsVqOe07cdY#t=40

Texas Congressman Ted Poe’s constituents response to Obamacare

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0ZJhqZNPbk

By their words and actions you will know them!




Texas Senator John Cornyn is already running ads for his reelection in 2014! We will not be fooled! John Cornyn voted for cloture to FUND Obamacare! John Cornyn owns Obamacare!

John Cornyn owns Obamacare! REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!

John Cornyn owns Obamacare! REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!

John Cornyn owns Obamacare! REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!
 

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!




1) Obamacare is immoral!

2) Obamacare is illegal!

3) Obamacare is unconstitutional!

4) the American people do NOT want Obamacare implemented!

5) If you vote for Obamacare funding, YOU OWN Obamacare!

6) Obamacare is a vote for, vote against issue in 2014!

7) He/she represents US not the Party and not the President!

Watch this video on Great Britain hospitals!

http://bcove.me/u1evg2wi



Video of Senator Harry Reid in 2006 on raising the debt ceiling to 9 trillion dollars!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELkbDdPeL7I

Now in 2013 they are increasing the debt to almost 18 trillion dollars! That is a doubling of the debt in 7 years!!! In 7 years! And now Harry Reid is claiming that it is essential that the debt limit be raised! What happened? The Democrats took control of Congress and the Presidency! And now all logic is just the reverse of what it was in 2006. They lied then or they are lying now!!!