Sunday, September 25, 2005

September 21, 2005 I wrote a blog in reaction to an opinion piece by one of the Peoria Journal Star's libertine syndicated columnists. The original article as I said in the blog continued the normal ranting and raving about the abortion pill that the editorial staff had done in earlier writings. On the same page that day a local columnist for the Journal Star wrote another article about the abortion pill and Illinois pharmacists. I have since been asked why I didn't also respond to that locally written piece.

I had considered doing so. I have already stated that pharmacists should have the right not to participate in a practice that is morally reprehensible to them and to their GOD. The practice of course is to help someone else murder an unborn baby. The governor's edict has now been taken to court. It is my guess that it will end up in the Illinois Supreme Court if not going eventually to the U.S. Supreme Court. I'm not familiar enough with the state Supreme Court to predict how they might rule.

As for not responding specifically to the column, the fact of the matter is that I have never been able to completely read one of her articles. I read enough of this one to know it was about pharmacists but didn't get it all read (just as in her earlier ones). I really don't care what her opinion is on the matter. Anyone who is so arrogant that they think they have the right to determine GOD'S gender doesn't carry much weight with me. (I did read enough of her column once to know she referred to GOD as female.) One day I may be able to actually finish one of her articles. That day has not yet come.

1 Comments:

Blogger blogsurfer said...

Hi! I was just blog surfing and came across your blog. I really like it! Perhaps you would like to check out my site. We specialize in ipod accessories, plus more. Perhaps you'll find sometihing you need. Thanks.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home