Saturday, October 01, 2005

This morning, I mailed the following letter to David C. Copley who is the Chairman, President, and CEO of The Copley Press, Inc. which owns the Peoria Journal Star. The company also owns The San Diego-Tribune, Today's Local News, Daily Breeze, Palos Verdes Peninsula News (all in California); The State Journal-Register, The Courier, The Register-Mail (all in Illinois); The Repository, The Independent, The Times-Reporter (all in Ohio); and Copley News Service.

David C. Copley, CEO
%The Copley Press, Inc.
7776 Ivanhoe Avenue
LaJolla, California 92037

Dear Sir:

I grew up in the Peoria area--Morton. Moved to Tucson, Arizona when I became an adult. Moved back to Morton last year. Reading the Peoria Journal Star, I was surprised that the editorial positions and opinions were contrary to what I consider to be the majority view point of the area. I believe the positions advocated such as support for abortion are also contrary to GOD'S will and the moral values HE has given to us as HIS creation.

Although I am a novice when it comes to the internet, I started a blog site in July of this year to discuss political issues and to contradict the libertine opinions of the editorial staff of your newspaper. I believe it is only fair and proper that I notify you of this.

As the owner of the Peoria Journal Star and CEO of the corporation, in the final analysis, you are responsible for its content and opinions. Ultimately, we will all bow down before the CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE and give an account of our actions while living on this earth. Do you really want to have to explain to HIM why you, through your editorial staff, supported the murder of HIS creation--unborn innocent babies? I do not.

I have enclosed some of the articles I have written since I began the blog so that you may have some idea of the content. I am praying that the opinions expressed in the Journal Star will change to reflect GOD'S recognizable will. In the mean time, I intend to continue pointing out the falsehood being printed by your newspaper. May GOD be merciful to us all and may your newspaper stop promoting sin.

In HIS name,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home