Saturday, June 30, 2007

June 29, my physical birth day

How many unborn toddlers were murdered today because of the humanistic, paganish decisions of the United States Supreme Court?

Stop the
Murder of
Unborn
Toddlers

“Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.” James 4: 17 (NIV)

http://www.kansasmeadowlark.com/2006/ShameOfKansas

www.childpredators.com

Reminder:

On my post entitled “Immigration reform, Oklahoma Style” I was asked the following: “What if someone is starving and destitute? As Christians, I thought we live by a higher law and that we see other people through the eyes of God, not through the eyes of any sort of nationalism. 10:47 AM” This is a good and a valid question. I knew I could not answer it in a few sentences. Originally, I thought I would answer it in one post. However, the more I thought about it, the more I realized this could be a book and still generate disagreement among Christians. Therefore, although I won’t write a book, I will probably deal with the question with several posts (How many I don’t yet know because I haven’t conceptually thought it out.) I have a few more posts in relation to immigration in general and then I hope to try to answer the question from my understanding of what the Bible says about this question. Since the 4th of July is approaching, I don’t know yet if it will be before or after that holiday. Stay tuned. I do plan on responding. Thanks for the penetrating question.

1) June 29 is my birth date. It is not my conception date when I first came into being as a human. I imagine most of us do not know our specific conception date although we obviously would normally know the approximate date. It is also not my spiritual birth date when I put on Christ in baptism. That happened twenty-five plus years later. But, it is my birth date. I was going to do a normal post for today but circumstances were such that I don’t have time. Consequently, this abbreviated version.

2) On a recent blog dealing with the attempt in Kansas to regulate the murder of unborn babies, a reader posted the following website: http://www.kansasmeadowlark.com/2006/ShameOfKansas

I checked it out very, very early yesterday morning. It has some interesting material you might want to check out too. Note part of the website address: Shame of Kansas! I may do a blog or two based upon the information given when I get back to my Planned Murderhood topic. I haven’t decided yet.

3) My book, The Black Sword: The Secret U.S. Army in Vietnam is coming closer to being published. All of the preliminary work before the printing process—the front and back cover design, editing, copyright page (I now have an ISBN number) and such—is finished. The estimate is that all will be complete in approximately a month. I will broadcast it when it is available. It has been a long process!

That’s it for this post. I hope to go back to the immigration topic for the next post and then answer the question asked above. If I don’t say it again, have a great 4th of July. Remember the sacrifices to establish and build this nation. Pray that we repent from our sinful path of disobedience to GOD!!! STOP our immoral plunge into the abyss of SIN!!!

“Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.” Galatians 6: 7-8 (NIV)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home