Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Farmers Insurance Group and my request for information

I will not be continuing my Creationism posts today. I do plan to return to them soon.

Then, I plan to answer the response about Iraq. I am sorry for the change in plans. Plans, in reality, often are altered for one reason or another. “The best laid plans … often go astray.” Thank you for your understanding and patience.

How many unborn toddlers were murdered today because of the humanistic, paganish, barbaric decisions of the United States Supreme Court?

Stop the
Murder of
Unborn
Toddlers

“Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.” James 4: 17 (NIV)

http://www.kansasmeadowlark.com/2006/ShameOfKansas

www.childpredators.com

www.lifedynamics.com

www.aclj.org

www.libertylegal.org

www.alliancedefensefund.org

www.searchtv.org

Recently, I’ve been involved in a problem one of my clients has with Farmers Insurance Group. My previous posts in relation to this problem were:

September 10, 2007 post: “Beware of Farmers Insurance Group”
September 11, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Group’s response”
September 18, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Company received the requested list”
September 19, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Company’s response to the list”

Tonight, I continue this series of posts with my letter to Farmers Insurance Group requesting more information so that I can hopefully help to settle this impasse. Unfortunately, my impression at this time is that the insurance company has decided to “dig in their heels” and not work to achieve a successful conclusion. I hope that is an incorrect impression but I have been doing this for awhile and at this point I am not very optimistic of an easy and quick solution. Following is the pertinent portion of the letter:

October 17, 2007
Loss Date: 08/10/2006

To: >>>> >. >>>>>>>>, GCA
for Farmers Insurance Group
P.O Box
Tucson, Arizona


Dear Sir:

In order for me to understand the position of your company and the process that has occurred to this point, please provide me with the following information:

1) the company copy of the policy between Mr. and Mrs. ~~~~~~ and your company along with all addendums, additions, and other material changing the policy from its original inception.

2) the Declarations page that was current for the year of the claim.

3) a copy of the original claim filed after the incident

4) all written correspondence that has occurred between Mr. and Mrs. ~~~~~~ and your company since the claim was filed.

Furthermore, in your letter dated August 19, 2007; you requested “an itemized list of what is not resolved and the dollar amounts associated with the items.” It is my understanding that Mr. and Mrs. ~~~~~~ returned such a list that included twelve (12) separate and distinct items with the monetary total for each as well as a total amount equal to $13,049.09. The letter concluded by stating “All receipts were delivered to >>>> >>>>>> by >>>> >>>>>>>, insurance agent ….”

In your letter dated September 2, 2007 you responded to five of the twelve specific items listed by Mr. and Mrs. ~~~~~~. I will specifically deal with those five items once I receive the information requested above. However, I do need more clarification on certain items covered in your return letter. You stated “housing as you have it broken down has not been documented. There has not been any documentation submitted that evidences you actually incurred these costs.” You also stated “Additional documentation to support the cell phone usage and overage of what was normal is needed, as well as any further support for the food, housing, and cabinets.” Finally, some of the twelve listed items don’t seem to be addressed at all in your September 2, 2007 letter.

Mr. and Mrs. ~~~~~~ stated that they have provided receipts for all twelve of the items listed. Please specifically identify exactly what additional documentation is needed for each one of the twelve listed items including but not limited to the housing issue. I can not begin to provide the requested documentation until I know what you are requesting above and beyond the provided receipts.

Finally, you stated in your letter dated September 2, 2007 that “Any additional payments that may be made on this claim are subject to management approval.” Please provide me with the names and mailing address of the specific “management” that must approve any additional payments as well as the name and the mailing address of the CEO for Farmers Insurance Group. Thank you for providing all of the requested information.

For Mr. and Mrs. ~~~ ~~~~~~

P.S. This letter has been posted on my blog site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home