Thursday, January 03, 2008

What a disgusting Congress

www.fred08.com
Fred Thompson for President
Endorsement posted on January 2, 2008

I will not be continuing my Creationism posts today. I do plan to return to them soon.

Then, I plan to answer the response about Iraq. I am sorry for the change in plans. Plans, in reality, often are altered for one reason or another. “The best laid plans … often go astray.” Thank you for your understanding and patience.

How many unborn toddlers were murdered today because of the humanistic, paganish, barbaric decisions of the United States Supreme Court?

Stop the
Murder of
Unborn
Toddlers

“Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.” James 4: 17 (NIV)

www.fred08.com
www.fred08.com
www.fred08.com

www.childpredators.com

www.lifedynamics.com

www.libertylegal.org

www.alliancedefensefund.org

www.searchtv.org

I received two Congressional questionnaires back from the ones sent. Here is my anticipated schedule for the next week. Tomorrow I plan to post a letter to the editor that I mailed today. Saturday I’ll post the record high temperatures for January. Monday will be a comment about the early primaries. Tuesday and Wednesday of next week I plan to post the two questionnaires from the candidates for Congress. (I will post the two again before the February 5th primary election) Finally, Thursday I will discuss Congress and the importance of leadership. Then, I’ll have at least three posts concerning Farmers Insurance.

The following letter to the editor was sent to the Peoria Journal Star November 18, 2007. It was not printed. I am posting it as a public service.

“WHAT A DISGUSTING CONGRESS

Maybe I see the Friday November 16th editorial picture different than others but, regardless, it is very offensive.

I cannot understand those who wish our country to suffer defeat, specifically those in congress who deliberately attach many earmarks to any legislation that should be passed for the War against the terrorist.

This War is “a-winner-take-all.” There is no peaceful coexistence with the Terrorist. That is only for those who live in “Never Never Land.” This War is “a-winner-take-all” process.

Congress is more interested in buying votes with the taxpayer’s money than saving our country. How can any one with any moral values attach bills (earmarks) to legislation that affect the future of our country. That is despicable! There should be an investigation of this process and NOT by any congressional committee.

Wouldn’t it be great to vote-in a congress with moral values and concern for the future of the country instead of their own personal pockets and the pockets of their lobbyist co-conspirators.”

>>>>> >>>>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home