Saturday, April 03, 2010


Phil Hare’s opinion of the Constitution


Did you hear this? I heard this on the radio and had to post it tonight. I understand this clip is on the internet but I haven’t got a link to it.

Phil Hare is the Illinois Congressman representing the17th District which is west of my district. I have a short post above about his claim that the Republicans had no alternative to the Democrat’s proposed nationalization of healthcare which is and was absolutely false.

Phil Hare has now been recorded stating “I don’t worry about the Constitution when it comes to healthcare.”

So, it seems that the Constitution is just a piece of paper if it might be a hindrance in gaining government control of 1/6th of the American economy. Which is not at all surprising considering that according to these same people, that same Constitution supposedly gives the right to a mother to MURDER her own preborn child.

TAKE BACK THE NATION! GIVE ME LIBERTY, OR GIVE ME DEATH! TAKE BACK THE NATION!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home