Saturday, June 19, 2010

Nationalized Healthcare quiz


I received a comment on my post from the other day entitled “Morton Secular Progressive and the MURDER of UNBORN BABIES.” I was planning on beginning to respond to that comment tonight. However, I received two e-mails that are time sensitive so I am pushing back the posts on that comment until at least tomorrow. I have not checked out the links for tonight’s post (NOTE: I did “sign” the petition. In my case, two of the links on the website sent me back to the same page instead of the petition. Therefore, I would suggest clicking the link in the middle of the page that says “frc action home > alerts.” That’s the one that worked for me.) and plan to do further checking on the information provided in the second e-mail. I may post about the second e-mail before I deal with the comment depending upon what I find out tonight.

NOTE: I did “sign” the petition. In my case, two of the links on the website sent me back to the same page instead of the petition. Therefore, I would suggest clicking the link in the middle of the page that says “frc action home > alerts.” That’s the one that worked for me.

I did check out the information on the second e-mail and decided not to post on it. However, I decided to expand my answer to the comment mentioned above and need some time to prepare for the expanded answer. Meanwhile, I received another e-mail that I’m posting tonight.

According to a headline in our local paper, one recent poll maintains that the voters are beginning to like Nationalized Healthcare. I didn’t read the article so won’t comment on it. However, I thought I would take the quiz that is linked from the following e-mail. One thing. I don’t “fear” that ObamaCare would be a disaster. I’m as certain of it as anyone can be without being able to look into the future! The e-mail:

From the National Center for Policy Analysis: http://www.ncpa.org/

“You feared ObamaCare would be a disaster for America because you signed the Free Our Health Care Now petition from the National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA) last year to oppose its passage.

With more than 1,367,900 signers, it was the largest online policy petition ever delivered to Capitol Hill!

Now as part of the repeal effort, the NCPA is conducting a National ObamaCare Quiz so you can test your knowledge about what’s in the law!

Take the quiz now.

But be warned: The answers may raise your blood pressure! ObamaCare is bigger, badder, and uglier than you probably ever imagined. How bad is it, really? Find out here.

Sincerely,

Jeanette Nordstrom
National Center for Policy Analysis”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home