Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Pro-Life, the Obamacare Mandate, and Paying a Fine for Noncompliance! “What Does it Profit a Man if He Gains the Whole World yet Loses His Own Soul?”




Competition is good for the economy and competition is good for the Republican Party!!! Competition keeps Congressmen committed to we the people!!! Primary Republicans who do not support the Constitution as written.



From: http://www.lifenews.com/2013/12/02/why-ill-pay-the-fine-instead-of-buying-obamacare/

“‘Put your money where your mouth is.’ Many people are familiar with that popular phrase. Basically, it’s a challenge to back up your words with actions.

As a writer and a talkative person, I’m full of wordswords that embody my beliefs and guide my steps. Although I’m far from perfect, I seek to be an authentic person who lives by the principles I profess.

When it comes to my health care decisions, I vary between sharing my thoughts and holding them back. I’m not afraid to tell the world about LaVanila, the best natural aluminium-free deodorant I’ve ever used. If I like a dentist, I’ll give him or her a shout-out on social media. I’ve even written about my OB/GYN experience and the pressure put on me to take birth control. Yet when it comes to the subject everyone’s talking about, ‘ObamaCare,’ I’ve been uncharacteristically quiet.

I’m one of the uninsured. I’ll admit it’s a struggle. I have two wonderful part-time jobs instead of a full-time, and neither job provides coverage. I could technically buy my own insurance. I’ve searched for plans. The ones I can afford don’t include the things I really need, like dental and vision. I’ve had major dental issues in the last few years to the tune of thousands. When it comes to my sight, I actually had an eye doctor tell me once, ‘Did you get dropped on the head as a child?’ Realistically, I need more from a plan than I can afford to pay for. Some of the plans cost the same amount monthly as my rent.

When I realized that ObamaCare was actually going to pass, I had mixed emotions. I’m pro-life. I believe that the unborn have a right to be protected. I see the dignity of the fetus and value his or her worth as a unique person. Most Americans are familiar with President Obama’s support of Planned Parenthood, the largest abortion-provider in our country. I know that ObamaCare makes it easier for women to terminate their children or prevent them from being born through access to contraceptives, birth control, and sterilization. I also know that the Affordable Care Act isn’t just about abortion and birth control. Yet, as a woman who was minutes away from being aborted, I will never overlook that component of it (Nor should anyone whether minutes away from being MURDERED or not! Abortion in whatever form is MURDER! If an individual is helping to finance that MURDER they are an accessory. I know MURDER is a sin for the Bible, not to mention common sense, tells me it is. I can not speak specifically for GOD here, but my sense is that if we do not do every thing possible to avoid being an accessory to that MURDER, then we will be held accountable. If we are held accountable for every careless word, why would we not be for being an accessory to MURDER?my addition).

Aside from the abortion coverage, the idea of affordable health care is very appealing to me. I have international friends, and I’m amazed at the differences between our nations’ health care. I’d love to have a baby in Swedenjust saying (I will not go into the stories she is not hearing because the truth is suppressed over anything and everything negative!my addition).

But since I have no plans to leave America, I’m grateful for the rights and privileges we do have. When the ObamaCare site went live in my state, I curiously went on and read about the plans. I called and talked to a really nice worker. I researched, prayed, spoke with friends, and wrestled over what to do.

‘Would my money really be supporting abortion?’ Every pro-life leader I trusted said yes. ‘Shouldn’t I just abide by the law of the land?’ ‘Does this count as ‘rendering to Caesar what is Caesar’s, like Jesus said?’ ‘Could I live with myself if I knew my money was in some way profiting the abortion industry?’ ‘Can I even live without insurance?’ ‘How much was that fine again?’ ‘Doesn’t it increase every year?’ ‘Isn’t this Affordable Act a good thing because it helps the poor (Is stealing a good thing for the poor? Is dependency a good thing for the poor?my addition)?’ ‘What if I get sick?’

The questions swirled inside my head and slowly began forming into solid conclusions. I didn’t have a dream, light from above, or hallelujah chorus. I just recognized I wanted to honor the convictions God developed in my heart. I’m pro-life. I don’t want my taxpayer dollars funding abortions. I don’t support any form of birth control that can even slightly be considered an abortifacient.

I’m not basing my opinions on feelings. I’m making this decision because of my principles. I’ve read the stories of regret from women and men who’ve aborted. I know the significant side-effects birth control devices like IUDs can bring. I tremble in my heart over the fact that our nation allows the morning-after pill to be sold over the counter without an age limit or prescription (An insane decision motivated entirely by politics rather than logic or what is best for the young female. Another instance of the real War on Women.” Women at the youngest age!my addition). I shudder to think of the emotional consequences this young generation will face in the years ahead. Leaders in our government and the medical field seem so concerned about teens avoiding pregnancy that they’re willing to overlook the physical and psychological effects some forms of birth control can have on them as they develop into womanhood.

I work at a non-profit that serves lower-income individuals. I meet women weekly who tell me they have nothing. I appreciate our president’s desire to make health care affordable to all (Unfortunately, that IS NOT why he is pushing this! That is the excuse! The real reason is control and profit for them!my addition). Abortion should be separated from that plan, because it’s not health care (Never was; never will be!my addition). The large majority of abortions are done for reasons of convenience. (And selfishness!my addition) It’s never an answer to poverty or the cure to any of society’s ills. Killing thousands of babies doesn’t solve our problems (It exponentially increases them!my addition).

This is why I’m abstaining from supporting this billion-dollar industry of death. I’ve looked into other options, and hopefully I’ll find one that fits my needs. I’ve heard great things about Medi-share and recommend them as an alternative.

Some people will think I’m being foolish, ignorant, or irresponsible. I won’t defend myself against those or any accusations. Maybe I am being foolish. Maybe the rational choice is to do what I’m told and take care of my basic needs (One does NOT need health insurance to take care of his basic needs! For most of history man has not had health insurance and somehow [through GODS grace] managed to survive!my addition). I’m not telling others to follow my example. I know that even those who oppose ObamaCare feel they are without options because of medical conditions or their family size (Are they trusting in GOD? Are they trusting in government? Are they trusting in man?my addition). I can’t tell anyone else what he or she should do. All I can do is be true to my heart’s convictions. If you have the same convictions, I pray you’ll find a way to follow them.

I’m not declaring that being pro-life means not purchasing ObamaCare. People express their pro-life beliefs in a number of ways. What I am saying is that I couldn’t live with myself if I accepted a health care plan that glorifies free birth control and trivializes abortion. I’d rather pay a fine than live with regrets in my heart.

When I saw the ObamaCare ad with the cute girl holding her pills next to a guy and saying, ‘Let’s hope he’s as easy to get as this birth control. My health insurance covers the pill, which means all I have to worry about is getting him between the covers,’ I felt I’d made the right decision. I better start saving $95 for my first year’s fine.

LifeNews Note: Christinia Martin writes for the Live Action News.

From what I have heard and read, there is a way to avoid the fine. The IRS can only collect the fine if the filer has a return coming back. I have told my clients for years that it is better to pay a little tax at the time of filing than allowing the government to keep your money during the year interest free. Back when I was actually filing a returnbefore the passage of ObamacareI always made sure I owed taxed. Adjust your withholdings to where they take out less money so that you owe some taxes at filing and you have two benefits, you have the use of your money for the year rather than giving it to the government to hold and use interest free and, from what I understand, you will not pay the fine.

Now, I have not seen the new tax form yet so I do not know for certain. However, I do know it is good practice to owe money at the end of the year. As long as you owe under a thousand dollars you are safe as long as you pay what you owe by the filing deadline!

We each have individual choice and free will. Even under tyranny, we still have both. There is a higher law than mans law. I will always try to obey GODS law over mans law. You can not go wrong doing so! Fear GOD more than man! “What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world yet loses his own soul?” GODS freedom over mans tyranny!



Wealth in the Senate: This is a couple of years old but it is the latest information I could fine with a quick search. Notice the top seven are all Democrats—the supposed Party of the poor and underprivileged! John Kerry is now Secretary of State. Herb Kohl is no longer in the Senate. Frank Lautenberg recently died, has been replaced, and his widow was given $174,000 by Congress using a provision in a law just passed. Of course, all seven, as Democrats, are pro-MURDER in their voting records although back home they may claim otherwise!

From: http://legalinsurrection.com/2012/08/the-congressional-wealth-gap/

“Posted by Anne Sorock
August 2, 2012 

Ballotpedia has compiled data on the average net worth of our elected officials for the years 2004 to 2010. As the average net worth of Congress has increased since 2004, and held about even from 2007 to 2010, the average American family net worth dropped 40 percent from 2007 to 2010 to an average of $77,300.

In 2010, the average net worth for a U.S. senator was $13,224,333. The average net worth for a Democratic senator was $19,383,524, compared to $7,054,258 for a Republican senator. That’s a difference of $12.3 million.

The top ten richest senators, the highest seven of which are Democrats, from this Ballotpedia table:

Top 10 Senators in 2010 with average net worth:

 
John Kerry (D-Massachusetts) $231,722,794

Mark Warner (D-Virginia) $192,730,605

Herb Kohl (D-Wisconsin) $173,538,010

Jay Rockefeller (D-West Virginia) $99,057,011

Frank R. Lautenberg (D-New Jersey) $85,572,116

Richard Blumenthal (D-Connecticut) $73,151,590

Dianne Feinstein (D-California) $69,046,622

Bob Corker (R-Tennessee) $59,550,022

James E. Risch (R-Idaho) $54,088,026

Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky) $27,213,024




Watch this video: Barack Hussein Obama in high school

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEB-jl4DDhU#t=51



Video: President Barack Hussein Obama now & then on Obamacare

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCXK6M0J1fY#t=91



E-book available: Why Uphold Marriage?

http://www.heritage.org/marriage/

We need to keep supporting and working for PRO-LIFE, PRO-TRADITIONAL FAMILY candidates and representatives at all levels of government.

Never get complacent!

Never give-up!

NEVER SURRENDER!

You will know them by their words and deeds!

Matthew 12: 35-37 (NIV)

“A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Matthew 11: 19b (NIV)

“But wisdom is proved right by her deeds.”




This question was at the side of an article I posted on

http://christiangunslinger.blogspot.com.

“Debating Abortion: Should You Use Pro-Choice or Pro-Abortion?”

My answer: Neither! We should name it by what it is! PRO-MURDER!




Texas Senator John Cornyn is already running ads for his reelection in 2014! We will not be fooled! John Cornyn voted for cloture to FUND Obamacare! John Cornyn owns Obamacare!

John Cornyn owns Obamacare! REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!

John Cornyn owns Obamacare! REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!

John Cornyn owns Obamacare! REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!
 

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!



1) Obamacare is immoral!

2) Obamacare is illegal!

3) Obamacare is unconstitutional!

4) the American people do NOT want Obamacare implemented!

5) If you vote for Obamacare funding, YOU OWN Obamacare!

6) Obamacare is a vote for, vote against issue in 2014!

7) He/she represents US not the Party and not the President!

Watch this video on Great Britain hospitals!

http://bcove.me/u1evg2wi