Thursday, February 27, 2014

President Barack Hussein Obama Sends a Letter to Me!


Obama voters show their intellect and knowledge in the campaign of 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_JJLLfTR8I

That was then; this is now

http://vimeo.com/52231459

Arrogance meets patience

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CHylE-bVwY&feature=youtu.be

President Obama vs. Fox News vs. Obamacare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDdmtJCEWPA#t=36

Medical: Obamacare will destroy this

http://www.youtube.com/embed/r13uYs7jglg



Watch this video on Obamacare:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHkxVXB37EU




Soon after President Obama took office, someone initiated a program to send letters to him in relation to the MURDER of unborn babies. I joined that effort. It was ended, but I continued. I try to send a letter three times a year although I do not always do it. I try to send them on April 1, shortly before the 4th of July, and shortly before Thanksgiving. I sent one last year before Thanksgiving. I send it in a red envelop.

The letter is short. It says: “This envelop represents one child who was MURDERED because of Supreme Court edict. The preborn baby who was destroyed is now unable to be part of our world. LIFE begins at conception! STOP the MURDER of UNBORN TODDLERS!

For the first time, I received a response to that letter. The letter is as follows:

From: The White House

“The White House

Washington

January 17, 2014

Mr. Don Vance
Abilene, Texas

Dear Don:

Thank you for writing. Abortion is a heart-wrenching issue, and I appreciate your perspective.

I am committed to protecting a woman’s right to choose while supporting policies and programs that help prevent unintended pregnancies, assist pregnant women and mothers, encourage healthy relationships, and promote adoption.

Part of my promise to make my Administration the most open and transparent in history is hearing from people like you. I take seriously your opinions and respect your point of view on this difficult issue. Please know your concerns will be on my mind in the days ahead.

Thank you, again, for taking the time to write. I encourage you to visit www.whitehouse.gov to learn more about my Administration or to contact me in the future.

Sincerely,



(The above signature is the closest one I could find to the one I have on my letter—my addition)”

Next: My response to the letter.

Proverbs 14: 34 (NIV)

Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin condemns any people.”

Ephesians 5: 11 (NIV)

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.”

Galatians 6: 7-8 (NIV)

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.”

It is time for all of us who support the morality established by GOD to rebel against the forces of evil! Expose their evil and return to GODS word and will!

Christians were bold in the First Century church! Are Christians as bold today?

Christians were resolute in the First Century church! Are Christians as resolute today?

Christians stood for the truth in the First Century church! Are Christians standing for the truth today?

If not Christians, who? If not now, when?



This is my two part suggestion to Tea Party groups, social conservatives, Constitutionalists, and anyone else who wants to save our Republic from the approaching destruction.

1) Run as many conservative candidates in as many Republican primaries as possible.

2) Then, run as many independent and/or third party candidates as possible in as many races as possible where we did not win the primary.





If elected to Congress, I will not, under any circumstances, vote for present Speaker of the House John Boehner to be Speaker of the House. I call on every Republican primary candidate running in Texas Congressional District 19 to publicly (in writing) make the same pledge. It would not be a bad idea for every Republican candidate running for the House of Representatives to give the same pledge. See my post at http://christiangunslinger3.blogspot.com on December 16, 2013 entitled “Speaker of the House John Boehner Attacks the Tea Party Again for Being Fiscally Responsible!”



If I am elected to the House, I will use the Constitution, as written, to do everything in my power to stop judicial tyranny! Will the other candidates pledge the same? I know our present Representative has NOT done everything possible to stop judicial tyranny! Why is that?




If elected to Congress, I pledge that I will do everything within my authority as a member of the House of Representatives to begin and complete impeachment proceedings against the President of the United States for violating the Constitution, the laws of the United States as passed by Congress, and his oath of office. I call on every Republican primary candidate running in Texas Congressional District 19 to publicly (in writing) make the same pledge. It would not be a bad idea for every Republican candidate running for the House of Representatives to give the same pledge.





Competition is good for the economy and competition is good for the Republican Party!!! Competition keeps Congressmen committed to we the people!!! Primary Republicans who do not support the Constitution as written.