Monday, October 30, 2006

PRO-CHOICE; PRO-MURDER

I posted a blog dealing with a letter to the editor written by State Senatorial candidate David Koehler on Wednesday, October 25, 2006.  I also posted a letter to the editor I had written plus other comments in response to the Koehler letter.  Tonight, I’m posting the first portion of that original post plus a letter to the editor that was published by the Peoria Journal Star and a letter I wrote to Mr. Koehler.

“On October 21, 2006 the Peoria Journal Star published a letter to the editor written by State Senate Democratic candidate David Koehler.  It was published on page A5.  Quoting a portion of that letter:

‘Abortion: No one I know is pro-abortion.  I am pro-choice.  Government interference into such a personal area is not the answer.  I will work to ensure that we do a better job of preventing unintended pregnancies, thereby reducing the need for abortion.’

I wrote and sent a letter to the editor in response to his letter.  Because of restrictions on letters to the editor, I did not respond fully.  I will add additional information not included in the original response.  Of course, I don’t know if the Peoria Journal Star will publish my letter or how they will edit it.  The letter, as I wrote it, is as follows:    

“What nonsense!  State Senate candidate David Koehler is not pro-abortion; he’s pro-choice.  And what are the two choices?  To murder your unborn baby or not to murder your unborn baby.

I have a neighbor whose dog keeps me awake all night.  We all know that sleep deprivation is a form of torture.  I’m pro-choice.  My choice is to murder my neighbor for torturing me.  No harm in being pro-choice!  

Mr. Koehler!  No one has the moral right to murder another human.  No one!  Not a mother!  Not a father!  Not you!  Not me!

When you are bowed down before GOD, do you really believe HE will accept your asinine distinction between being pro-choice and pro-abortion?  Are you or are you not an accessory to mass murder?  The murder of innocent unborn children.”

Not surprisingly the Peoria Journal Star has not published my letter.  I don’t expect them to do so.  We do know that at least two letters were written in response to the original Koehler letter.  The one I wrote that was not published and the one that was published.  Only Peoria Journal Star staff knows with certainty if any others were written and not published.  I am posting the letter that was published in its entirety.  We do not know what was edited out by the Peoria Journal Star staff.  The letter to the editor was published on October 28, 2006 on page A5.

Abortion euphemism

In his Oct. 21 letter (“Countering negative ads about the death penalty, taxes, abortion”), David Koehler claims not to be pro-abortion, but rather pro-choice.

So long as he continues to hide behind that euphemism, while asserting that killing an innocent unborn child is an acceptable way to end an inconvenient or unintended pregnancy, he is pro-abortion in my book.

>>>>> >>>>>
Chillicothe”

Somewhat softer than what I wrote but certainly reaching the same obvious conclusion.  Being “pro-choice” is supporting the murder of unborn babies.  No irrational rationalization process will change that fact.

On the Wednesday that I posted my original comments about Mr. Koehler’s letter, I also mailed the following letter to him.

“Mr. Koehler:

As a life long Democrat, I am appalled that the Democratic Party supports the murder of unborn babies.  I read your letter to the editor in relation to the same.  As a supposed minister of the WORD of GOD, you should be ashamed.  Having your name associated with the murder of unborn babies and trying to rationalize your support for such sin is to condone the evil of murder.  Perhaps you should reread the episodes of David and Bathsheba, the attempted murder of Moses, and the attempted murder of our LORD by King Herod.  

I wrote a response to your immoral, rationalized, humanistic letter and sent it to the newspaper.  I also write a blog and will post a longer comment tonight.  I pray that you will publicly repent and stop supporting the murder of unborn babies.  My blog is at:   www.christiangunslinger.blogspot.com.  

I will post on my blog any response you have as well as my response to what information you provide.  Please repent now.  If you don’t respond, I will probably post this letter before the election.  May GOD have mercy upon your soul if you refuse to repent.  Thank you for taking the time to read this letter.”

Not unexpectedly, I have not yet received a response from Mr. Koehler.  Nor do I expect to receive one.  It is difficult for those who champion the murder of unborn babies to defend the indefensible.  If he does response, I will post it that day.  However, don’t hold your breath.  Politically, he probably should not have written the original letter.  

Why would any Christian vote for someone who believes it is acceptable to murder an unborn, innocent baby.  It sickens me!!!  We must speak out against such blatant evil!!!  We must not support such evil by voting for those who desire to continue the murder of unborn babies!!!

PRO-CHOICE
PRO-MURDER

“Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked.  A man reaps what he sows.  The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.” Galatians 6: 7-8
(NIV)    














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home