Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Comics and politics

How many unborn toddlers were murdered today because of the humanistic, paganish decisions of the United States Supreme Court?

Stop the
Murder of
Unborn
Toddlers

“Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.” James 4: 17 (NIV)

http://www.kansasmeadowlark.com/2006/ShameOfKansas

www.childpredators.com

www.lifedynamics.com

Reminder and a clarification of my schedule for these posts:

On my post entitled “Immigration reform, Oklahoma Style” I was asked the following: “What if someone is starving and destitute? As Christians, I thought we live by a higher law and that we see other people through the eyes of God, not through the eyes of any sort of nationalism. 10:47 AM” This is a good and a valid question. I knew I could not answer it in a few sentences. Originally, I thought I would answer it in one post. However, the more I thought about it, the more I realized this could be a book and still generate disagreement among Christians. Therefore, although I won’t write a book, I will probably deal with the question with several posts (How many I don’t yet know because I haven’t conceptually thought it out.) I have a few more posts in relation to immigration in general and then I hope to try to answer the question from my understanding of what the Bible says about this question. Since the 4th of July is approaching, I don’t know yet if it will be before or after that holiday. Stay tuned. I do plan on responding. Thanks for the penetrating question.

I was watching a particular Sunday morning program before corporate worship, as I always try to do, last Sunday July 1, 2007. The information presented fit perfectly with the above question. I can get a copy of the program from the website but it usually isn’t posted until about a week after the original program. Therefore, I’m going to wait until I’ve downloaded that copy. Therefore, I won’t start to answer the question until at least after the 4th of July. I’m sorry for the delay but I think it will be worth it to include this material as my lead into what I have to say about the question. I will answer the LORD willing, please be patient. Thank you!!!

It seems like most of the people who write comics today, when they venture into political issues, spout the libertine nonsense that is way too common today, at least the comics printed in the Peoria Journal Star. Recently, that was not the case. The comic, “The Middletons” by Ralph Dunagin and Dana Summers, presented the following two panel episode. It was printed in the Peoria Journal Star on June 29, 2007, page C3.

The first panel had a couple and their two children walking. Near them were a man and a woman who were shown speaking obscenities. Of course, words were not used. Rather, the panel used the symbols that seem to be universally known to represent obscene remarks in such comic drawings. In the second panel, he said to her, “Don’t you wish real life had filters like computers do?”

Of course, real life did have filters at one time to protect the public. Those filters were called laws. Then, a libertine Supreme Court decided to rewrite the laws of the nation. In one of the many libertine decisions by the courts over the past forty plus years, the Supreme Court arbitrarily decided to rewrite the Constitutional provisions in relation to freedom of speech.

Historically and constitutionally, the freedom of speech provision meant freedom of verbal speech in the political arena. The Supreme Court increased the concept to almost any type of verbal speech in almost any arena and to include actions as a form of speech. Thus, nude dancing along with many other actions became protected “free speech” to the libertine Supreme Court. In fact, one could argue that if the Supreme Court so deemed it proper, murder could be understood to be a form of “free speech.” In the upside down world of a libertine Supreme Court, one did not know what was “free speech” until the Supreme Court decided on an individual, case by case basis.

It used to be a common understanding that an individual’s right ended when it interfered with the rights of others. In the case of public obscenities, the Supreme Court totally ignored our right not to be subjected to such filth. Prayerfully, the two new appointments to the Supreme Court will help bring the nation back to common sense and the rule of Constitutional law as written rather than the Supreme Court rewriting the Constitution to suit their own personal preferences. The moral wellbeing of the nation is at stake.

Here is what the New Testament of the Bible has to say about language that is unacceptable to the GOD of heaven who created all things and has established the true moral standard for man.

“Men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken.” Matthew 12: 36 (NIV)

“He (the LORD JESUS the CHRIST—my addition) went on ‘What comes out of a man is what makes him ‘unclean.’ For from within, out of men’s hearts come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, LEWDNESS (My capitalization—my addition), envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from within and make a man ‘unclean.’’” Mark 7: 20-23 (NIV)
“Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs.” Ephesians 4: 29 (NIV)

“Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk, or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving.” Ephesians 5: 4 (NIV)

“But now you must rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips.” Colossians 3: 8 (NIV)

When the Supreme Court allows filthy language in public discourse, the Supreme Court directly violates the laws of GOD. The members of the Court and the nation will be held accountable for every careless word allowed!!! The silence of Christians is acquiescence to evil!!!

“Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.” James 4: 17 (NIV)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home