Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Doesn’t know all that much!

I am continuing my Creationism posts tonight. However, I will not deal with each comment received in the order that I received them. For what I think are obvious reasons, I am responding to some comments from the Peoria Journal Star website immediately. These posts will not necessarily be in order. However, I will get to the ones posted with me and the letters to the editor. (A second letter to the editor was printed on August 6, 2007. That one too will be answered.)

Then, I plan to answer the response about Iraq. I am sorry for the change in plans. Plans, in reality, often are altered for one reason or another. “The best laid plans … often go astray.” Thank you for your understanding and patience.

How many unborn toddlers were murdered today because of the humanistic, paganish, barbaric decisions of the United States Supreme Court?

Stop the
Murder of
Unborn
Toddlers

“Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.” James 4: 17 (NIV)

http://www.kansasmeadowlark.com/2006/ShameOfKansas

www.childpredators.com

www.lifedynamics.com

www.aclj.org

www.libertylegal.org

www.alliancedefensefund.org

www.searchtv.org

Another of the posts from the internet was from “Emtronics.” I am posting his exact comment. It read:

“Emtronics – Peoria

July 17, 2007 – 05:26

‘Well Don doesn’t know all that much. The correct URL for his blog should read:
http://christiangunslinger.blogspot.com. The (www) does not apply.’”

Since the Peoria Journal Star advises that the paper has the right to edit a letter to the editor, how does he know that my website address was not edited by the paper? In fact though, it was not. I wrote it as www.

I readily admit that I am a computer and internet novice. Less than four years ago, I could not even get on to the internet. If I’m on it for fifty years, I’ll still be a novice. When I first learned about blogspot.com, I was given it as a www address. I still use it and I have never had any problem getting to my site using it.

However, whether or not the URL is wrong is irrelevant to my letter to the editor and should be irrelevant for any response to the letter. Could it be, that since evolutionists can not disprove what I have written, they have to nitpick every possible irrelevant aspect of my letter? Isn’t this just another form of name-calling that evolutionists seem to fall back on to try to intimidate those who they disagree with? (See my post entitled “Idiot!”) What exactly does it add to the dialogue? Absolutely nothing!

The first comment I posted said I am an idiot. The second comment said that I am insane.
This comment says that I don’t know all that much. None of the three comments gave any information to enlightened me. I guess they believe it is not possible to enlighten an insane idiot who doesn’t know all that much. Or maybe, they are not capable of disproving anything and must, therefore, resort to name-calling as their defensive mechanism. What do you think?

“Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.” Galatians 6: 7-8 (NIV)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home