Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Illegal immigration, a personal solution

Tonight is the second post of an anticipated four posts on immigration that I said that I would do.

After I finish the immigration posts, I will do the Creationism posts as also stated earlier. I will deal with each comment received in the order that I received them. Then, I plan to answer the response about Iraq. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

How many unborn toddlers were murdered today because of the humanistic, paganish, barbaric decisions of the United States Supreme Court?

Stop the
Murder of
Unborn
Toddlers

“Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.” James 4: 17 (NIV)

http://www.kansasmeadowlark.com/2006/ShameOfKansas

www.childpredators.com

www.lifedynamics.com

www.aclj.org

www.libertylegal.org

www.alliancedefensefund.org

www.searchtv.org

I received the following e-mail approximately the same time that I received the e-mail about the new law in Arizona (my last post). It doesn’t offer a solution but I believe that it shows the frustration of many citizens over the alleged compromise that was considered in Congress. I’m posting it tonight without comment and not necessarily because I agree will it. Again, I think the frustration over Congress’ inability to come up with a reasonable plan seems to be indicated here more than anything.

“Just a note to tell you that my mailbox is being flooded with mail concerning gas prices and illegal immigrants. To boycott oil companies or not; to provide amnesty to illegal immigrants or not, etc.

Since I have become jaded to the various solutions proposed by the Republicans, Democrats, Sierra Club, ACLU, etc., I have elected to solve the problems as they affect me.
My response solves both my gas and illegal immigrant problems:

I have hired illegal immigrants to push my car. They're plentiful and cheaper than buying gas. Then I pay them in Pesos so they have to go home to spend it. Don't you love it when a plan comes together?”

On my next post, I begin answering the specific question: “What if someone is starving and destitute? As Christians, I thought we live by a higher law and that we see other people through the eyes of God, not through the eyes of any sort of nationalism.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home