Saturday, August 11, 2007

Election Poll

I will not be continuing my Creationism posts today after all. I did not have time to write a post. Instead, I am posting without comment an e-mail I received earlier this year. I do plan to return to the Creationism posts next week.

Then, I plan to answer the response about Iraq. I am sorry for the change in plans. Plans, in reality, often are altered for one reason or another. “The best laid plans … often go astray.” Thank you for your understanding and patience.

How many unborn toddlers were murdered today because of the humanistic, paganish, barbaric decisions of the United States Supreme Court?

Stop the
Murder of
Unborn
Toddlers

“Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.” James 4: 17 (NIV)

http://www.kansasmeadowlark.com/2006/ShameOfKansas

www.childpredators.com

www.lifedynamics.com

www.aclj.org

www.libertylegal.org

www.alliancedefensefund.org

www.searchtv.org

The Democratic National Committee is currently polling Americans through the internet to determine the elect ability of Hillary Clinton for the presidency of the United States in 2008.

If you would like to show your support for Hillary and encourage her to run for President of the United States in 2008 please add your name to the bottom of the list below and send it on. Please forward and don't break the chain. This poll has been circulating since 1/03/07.

>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>

1. William J. Clinton
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home