Saturday, January 12, 2008

Farmers Insurance Group is sent a response

www.fred08.com
www.fred08.com
www.fred08.com
Fred Thompson for President
Endorsement posted on January 2, 2008

I will not be continuing my Creationism posts today. I do plan to return to them soon.

Then, I plan to answer the response about Iraq. I am sorry for the change in plans. Plans, in reality, often are altered for one reason or another. “The best laid plans … often go astray.” Thank you for your understanding and patience.

How many unborn toddlers were murdered today because of the humanistic, paganish, barbaric decisions of the United States Supreme Court?

Stop the
Murder of
Unborn
Toddlers

“Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.” James 4: 17 (NIV)

www.fred08.com
www.fred08.com
www.fred08.com

www.childpredators.com

www.lifedynamics.com

www.libertylegal.org

www.alliancedefensefund.org

www.searchtv.org

Recently, I’ve been involved in a problem one of my clients has with Farmers Insurance Group. My previous posts in relation to this problem were:

September 10, 2007 post: “Beware of Farmers Insurance Group”
September 11, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Group’s response”
September 18, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Company received the requested list”
September 19, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Company’s response to the list”
October 16, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Group and my request for information”
November 27, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Group does not respond to my request”
January 11, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group latest stall”

Tonight, I’m posting my response to the Farmers Insurance Group’s letter dated December 14, 2007 and posted last night on my blog. The latest letter from me to Farmers Insurance Group:


Don L. Vance
P.O. Box 481
Morton, Illinois 61550
www.christiangunslinger.blogspot.com
January 3, 2008

For: ~~~ and ~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Claim Number:
Policy Number:
Loss Date: 08/10/2006

To: >>> >>>>>>, Claims Representative
Farmers National Document Center
(address of Farmers)


Also mailed to:
>>> >>>>>>, Claims Representative
Farmers Insurance
(another address of Farmers)


Dear Ms. >>>>>>

I have been provided the letter you sent to Mr. and Mrs. ~~~~~~ which is dated December 14, 2007. You stated in the letter, “We are in receipt of the correspondence from Mr. Don Vance. In reviewing the file we have found that we have no documents showing that Mr. Vance is a legal representative for you. In addition our policy does not reflect that he is a named insured.”

It seems that the ability of your company to maintain adequate records matches your ability to serve your clients. On August 1, 2007, I sent the enclosed letter to Mr. >>>> >. >>>>>>>>—your company’s representative. He sent the enclosed letter to me “acknowledge(ing) receipt of your (my) letter dated August 01, 2007” and asking “Would it be possible for you (me) to provide an itemized list of what is not resolved and the dollar amounts associated with the items?” The requested information was sent.

It seems to me, that by sending the above mentioned letter and asking for me to provide the requested information, your company did, indeed, establish de facto recognition of me as the representative for Mr. and Mrs. ~~~~~~. However, if that was not the case, then Mr. >>>>>>>> should have stated the same. It is your company’s negligence that has resulted in this question of whether or not I represent Mr. and Mrs. ~~~~~~.

If your company still maintains that I do not represent Mr. and Mrs. ~~~~~~ then inform me what must be done to establish that right and it will be done. I can tell you that it is my intent not to allow any direct communication between your company and Mr. and Mrs. ~~~~~~. You have taken advantage of their lack of experience in dealing with insurance companies long enough. You have stalled for far too long. It is either deal with me or face other alternatives.

Your company has stalled long enough. The original claim was on August 10, 2006—one year, four months, and 24 days from today’s letter or a total of 511 days. As a former school board member from the Tucson area, our district built and occupied a brand new high school in less time than that. Your company’s inability to satisfactorily resolve this claim is despicable and unacceptable.

I will wait until January 17, 2008 for your company to either provide me the information requested, or pay Mr. and Mrs. ~~~~~~ in full, or tell me exactly what your company requires to accept me as Mr. and Mrs. ~~~~~~’s representative. As the saying goes, time is money and your company is wasting both Mr. and Mrs. ~~~~~~’s time and money. In the mean time, I will be contacting selected Congressmen as I said I would in the previous letter.

It is past time to resolve this claim!

Don L. Vance
For Mr. and Mrs. ~~~ ~~~~~~

Your letter and this response will be posted on my blog for the world to see as was all previous correspondence. You may not have a copy of the materials but the world does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home