Thursday, April 24, 2008

Marines from the Peoria Reserve center in Iraq

Recently, I came across the following website. I suggest you check it out if you are a policy holder of Farmers Insurance Group or thinking about having them insure you in any capacity: www.farmersinsurancegroupsucks.com



https://affiliates.visionforum.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=367


The above link is for a company—Vision Forum—that provides unique products for the family. I am an affiliate for the company and receive a small commission whenever someone uses this link and then makes an unreturned purchase while using the link. Check it out. I think you might like the products offered. I do. See my more complete explanation on my post of February 1, 2008 entitled “Affiliate program with Vision Forum.”

Webmasters Earn Money Here!

Based upon past historical data: 3,287+ UNBORN BABY MURDERS have occurred in the last 24 hours in the United States. See my post “BABY HOLOCAUST” posted January 22, 2008.

Recently, I’ve been involved in a problem one of my clients has with Farmers Insurance Group. My previous posts in relation to this problem were:

September 10, 2007 post: “Beware of Farmers Insurance Group”
September 11, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Group’s response”
September 18, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Company received the requested list”
September 19, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Company’s response to the list”
October 16, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Group and my request for information”
November 27, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Group does not respond to my request”
January 11, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group latest stall”
January 12, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group is sent a response”
January 14, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group pays some money”
January 19, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group continues to be obstinate”
January 26, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group receives another request”
February 11, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group shows how low they will go?”
February 12, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group: If I were going to respond to the final letter”
February 13, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group and associated companies”
February 14, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group and how others rate the company”

I will not be continuing my Creationism posts today. I do plan to return to them soon.

Then, I plan to answer the response about Iraq. I am sorry for the change in plans. Plans, in reality, often are altered for one reason or another. “The best laid plans … often go astray.” Thank you for your understanding and patience.

How many unborn toddlers were murdered today because of the humanistic, paganish, barbaric decisions of the United States Supreme Court?

Stop the
Murder of
Unborn
Toddlers

“Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.” James 4: 17 (NIV)

www.farmersinsurancegroupsucks.com

www.childpredators.com

www.lifedynamics.com

www.libertylegal.org

www.alliancedefensefund.org

www.searchtv.org

Marines from the Peoria Reserve center in Iraq

I received the following email recently after having received permission to post the email on my blog. Thank you to all who made it possible for me to post it. I am posting it without comment. Read carefully!

“02/25/2008 12:22 PM

My Caterpillar Friends,

This may be the last email I send you from Iraq because I have a little more than a week left in Iraq. My extraneous gear has been mailed home and bags are packed. I’m a short timer. My journey from Fallujah to Peoria contains many stops and delays.

I think I’ve said this many times, but I’ll say it again. My previous tours in Iraq were very different from this one. In the past I was a Platoon Commander and always with the Marines. Leadership took place face to face on a 24x7 basis. This tour my efforts are coaching, mentoring, and teaching. To put it in Caterpillar terms, I am a Marine Combat Engineer version of an MBB.

You can be very proud of the Marines from the Peoria Reserve center. They have been quietly succeeding all across the providence. This is not the same war they left in ’03 and ’05. Arguably, there is no longer a war here. There is terrorism and violence, but reduced to military operations other than war. The Marines from the Peoria area have calmly accomplished every mission asked of them. Their contributions enable the success of others and further our cause here. They are a fine group of Marines and out perform their peers. Quiet professionals.

I ran into an old friend in Camp Fallujah. In Desert Storm* I served with Sergeant Jim Watson. Jim Watson left the Marine Corps and became Illinois State Representative Jim Watson. After a 16 year hiatus from the Marine Corps, Jim returned to the Marine Corps. I imagine being a State Representative helped him pull that off. Staff Sergeant Watson arrived here about a week ago. The Marine Corps is using him well. He’s the Governance Chief and spends his days and nights reviewing, advising, and assisting in the development of the new Iraqi Government. I sense that he is worth his weight in gold.

I will be back in Peoria in early April. There are some things that need to be taken care of and some leave (vacation) I need to take. I will likely be off of active duty near the end of May and will return to work at that time. I greatly appreciate the support I have received from Caterpillar and its employees. I can whole heartedly say that Caterpillar has enabled me to serve.

Thank you and best regards, Rod Richards Master Sergeant United States Marine Corps Aut viam inveniam aut faciam

* Since some of you were in Grade School in 1991, Desert Storm was a war that a US led coalition force liberated Kuwait from Iraqi aggressors.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home