Saturday, May 16, 2015

Rape! The Exception to “Thou Shall Not Murder?”


Pledge in Solidarity to Defend Marriage

http://www.defendmarriage.org/

Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

God created human government. It is, therefore, inconceivable that God would create government and then tell His people to stay out of it.” ~ Pastor Adrian Rogers

************************************************************************

Texas Senator Ted Cruzs first Presidential campaign ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EsDxRDEwhw#t=13

http://www.tedcruz.org/

http://www.tedcruz.org/donate/

************************************************************************
 

“We’ll Be Watching You” from Empower Texans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnDRaEaKXOo&feature=youtu.be

The lyrics thanks to Empower Texans
 
 

“Every hand you shake,
Every cent you take,
Every vow you break,
Every vote you make,
We’ll be watching you!

Every single day,
Every word you say,
Every game you play,
Every time you stray,
We’ll be watching you!

Oh, can’t you see,
You represent me?
How my wallet aches,
With every vote you make!

Every hand you shake,
Every cent you take,
Every vow you break,
Every vote you make,
We’ll be watching you!

I recall what you said during the race,
The policies you promised to embrace,
Now, it seems like you’re all over the place!
Did your values disappear without a trace?
We keep waiting, watching, hoping, please!”

Rejected for violation of our support and up for reelection in 2016

House of Representatives

Renee Ellmers: Incumbent Congressional District 2 North Carolina

Senate
 

Kelly Ayotte: Incumbent Senator New Hampshire

Ron Johnson: Incumbent Senator Wisconsin

Rob Portman: Incumbent Senator Ohio

************************************************************************
 

“God created human government. It is, therefore, inconceivable that God would create government and then tell His people to stay out of it.” ~ Pastor Adrian Rogers

************************************************************************
 

New app now available!

Juggle Bug ~ Mobile Phone Game ~ Its FREE! ~ TRY IT!

************************************************************************
 

My blog site for the U.S. House of Representatives District 19 for Texas campaign is:

http://votevance.blogspot.com

************************************************************************

Christian bakers Aaron and Melissa Klein proprietors of Sweet Cakes by Melissa ordered to pay $135,000 for emotional suffering to a “homosexual pair”:

Readers can donate to the Klein family here.

http://www.samaritanspurse.org/article/persecution-against-u-s-christians-on-the-rise/

************************************************************************
 

From: http://www.lifenews.com/2015/05/14/i-became-pregnant-at-14-after-rape-if-you-think-i-should-have-had-an-abortion-consider-this/

“I Became Pregnant at 14 After Rape. If You Think I Should Have Had an Abortion (Never ever contemplated it!my addition), Consider This
Crystal Blount | May 14, 2015 | Washington, DC

I am a birthmother from rape. I know what many people think about abortion in cases of rape, and I’m sharing my story to give an alternate point of view to consider.

I can understand how this issue might tug on your heart, and how it may seem really hard to consider it realistic to expect a woman to carry a pregnancy to term in the case of rape—that it seems impossible to fathom. I used to think I was the only one in the world it happened to. I’m not alone though, and now I have many friends who’ve been through the same thing and we’ve all come out stronger.

I was that young girl. As a 14 year old freshman, virgin, church-going, smart, young girl, I was raped on my high school campus by an upper class guy I barely knew. I met him in an upper level math class and he convinced me to join him in the music department one day, took me into a dark room, and raped me. I told no one for almost three months (Should have reported it right away. (Both to the school and to the police. I know it is difficult for a 14 year old to consider this. But we need to teach our children! And yes there will be girls that lie. That is what courts are for!my addition) until I could no longer deny I was pregnant. I was my daddy’s little girl and I was devastated I’d lost my virginity which I’d hoped to save for marriage (If she was raped, she had no control over it! Why do we teach our children otherwise?my addition). I couldn’t bear the thought of disappointing my dad (What did you do wrong?my addition).

Long story short, I had two abortion appointments—one to cover up so I didn’t have to tell my Daddy, and the second of which my Dad insisted upon because he felt ashamed of his failure to protect me (Does not justify MURDERING your own grandchild!my addition), and the family name. I felt ashamed and very sad for disappointing him and afraid to destroy my family.

Here’s where it gets good: on the way to the second appointment, I heard God tell me that her blood was innocent (Always! No child is responsible for the sins of the father or mother!my addition), and to take his hand. I asked my Dad to stop the car and said I didn’t know what I would do (keep the baby or adoption), but that I would accept the task of carrying the child until she was born—to choose LIFE for her. I felt overcome with a duty to protect this helpless life growing inside me. I had seen her heartbeat. I knew instantly in that car, that it wasn’t her fault, no matter who fathered her; even if he had just been a deadbeat dad. I knew then it was my duty and God would somehow give me the strength to bring her into the world.

I did just that, and with the help of counselors, I chose open adoption for my daughter. I picked her parents—a couple married many years who tried for seven years to have a family. She’s an honors student now, and graduating high school in three weeks—one entire year early at the age of 16. She has been accepted to four colleges, and wants to become an ER trauma surgeon one day.

At 17, I graduated high school also. I went on to spend two years at my dream school, Berklee College of Music in Boston, studying music business and voice. I eventually moved to California, and completed my Bachelor’s degree while working full time in the entertainment Industry. Currently, I have worked for a major entertainment company for nearly five years, got my degree in Marketing, and got married in 2011. I earn an upper middle income, go to church, and have been recently been working on losing some weight (I’ve lost 30 lbs. so far) and writing my second book. Yes, I published my first book in 2011! (Prayers and Pillow Talk: A Rape Survivors Journey to Self-Worth.) I’m currently featured in a billboard campaign in California through Tulare-Kings Right to Life, with Save The 1 speakers in each ad, so good things are happening and I definitely feel blessed and a sense of purpose!

My immediately family is great and we became stronger after that trial. In fact, my parents have now been married 32 years, despite that really trying time for our family. My dad has since apologized to me, and said he is so very grateful I chose to trust God instead of trying to please him (Always!my addition), because he loves his grand-daughter so much!

My daughter knows she is a gift from God. I tell her every chance she gets. She looks just like ME, and when I see her smile, I see how good God is and how he took this bad experience and made it beautiful!

CLICK LIKE IF YOURE PRO-LIFE!

Although she doesn’t know her biological father, and probably won’t ever know him, she has an adoptive Dad who loves her dearly and would die for her, a biological Grandpa (my dad) who is now crazy about her and so proud (he finally overcame his shame and we are stronger than ever too), and many uncles, aunts, and cousins on my side, and her adoptive side, who get to see just how wonderful and amazing God is and how He is able to do some really incredible and miraculous things when we give our problems to Him. She is a really happy teen who is discovering herself more everydayshe loves dance, photography, and singing.

How did I heal? Mainly, it’s been knowing that my situation was used by God. Sharing my story to help others helps me heal too, because shame can’t live when we refuse to be silent. Over time, and with the help of my counselors, family, and support of friends, I was able to overcome a lot of struggles. With the help of counselors and prayer, I was able to forgive the man who raped me. Why? Because, after all, he is human too. Someone probably hurt him once if he thinks that behavior was okay (Maybe not, but it does not matter! We will all be held accountable in the end!my addition).

I know that is a crazy idea to most, because I had a huge burden to carry because of what he did, I endured a lot of grief, and I gave up my only child for adoption after carrying her for nine months. It was surely hard. I almost didn’t make it and wanted to hurt myself many times because I felt ashamed. For many years, I hated him, blamed him, felt the world owed me one, and I was mad at God. The world told me I was weak, crazy, dirty, and that my daughter didn’t deserve to live (The world LIES! GOD does not!my addition). But, now that I have peace with this journey of mine, it gave me an incredible testimony which I am blessed to see impacts people every day. I hope my story is an encouragement to you.

So, when people ask why I’m pro-life, it’s mainly for two reasons.”

NO ONE HAS the RIGHT to MURDER ANOTHER PERSON! NO ONE!

Sign petition to defund Planned MURDERHOOD on site:

http://liveaction.org/press/live-action-statement-on-gao-report-finding-massive-taxpayer-funding-of-abortion-industry-groups/

Donate: https://liveaction.org/donation/?source=_050715

************************************************************************

Planned MURDERHOOD is the undisputed leader in MURDERING boys and girls in the United Statesthe American holocaust!

Every abortion is MURDER! Everyone!

The abortion/MURDER method used after 13 weeks to MURDER a baby in the womb:

STOP abortion/MURDER NOW!

From: http://www.prolife.com/ABORMETH.html

Dilation and Extraction (D and E): Used after 13 weeks - The cervix is dialated and the unborn child is dismembered with plier-like forceps. Force is needed to pull the baby apart. The instrument is used to seize a leg or other part of the body and then, with a twisting motion, tear it from the babys body. The babys spine is snapped and the skull crushed. After the baby parts are removed, they are reassembled outside the womb to be sure all are removed. Frequently baby parts are left inside the mother’s womb. This can cause serious complications and sometimes death.”

After 13 weeks: The babys limbs are pulled from his/her body! His/her spine is snapped! His/her skull is crushed! And the Left complained about waterboarding prisoners of war? Are you serious!

STOP abortion/MURDER NOW!

Abortion is government sanctioned torture and MURDER!

Life begins at Conception!

Personhood begins with Life!

Having an abortion MURDERS a person!

STOP abortion/MURDER NOW!

Galatians 6: 7-8 (NIV)

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.”

Victory through JESUS the Christ is complete! The question is how many will join the FAMILY of GOD and how many will be lost?

Lets make 2015 a benchmark year in protecting all human life from conception to natural death. It can be done. It will not be done if we do not try, pray, work, and put our faith and trust in GOD, JESUS, and the HOLY SPIRIT and THEIR power!

www.grtl.org

Planned MURDERHOOD is the most prolific MURDER organization in our nations history! Without question! And the federal government gives it money! And the federal government gives money to worldwide organizations that MURDER unborn babies! Why are we funding MURDER?

2 Corinthians 5: 10 (NIV)

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.”

Romans 8: 28 (NIV)

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”

************************************************************************

Texas Senator Ted Cruz’s Liberty University announcement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujW071RLYNg

************************************************************************

SLED: Defend the Unborn with Scott Klusendorf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv-Tn36Q6X4#t=321

************************************************************************

President Barack Hussein Obama: I can not bypass Congress and change the laws on my own!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3900540347001

************************************************************************

Our values are Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Limited Government, Defenders of Religious Freedom. We only endorse candidates who clearly demonstrate their conservatism.” ~ The Madison Project

Federal law limits contributions to $5,400 per person ($2,700 primary election, $2,700 general election). Donations are not tax deductible.

The Madison Project’s Senate Endorsements of the 2016 Election Cycle

01) Indiana Republican Senate candidate Marlin Stutzman

Donate: http://www.madisonprojectcandidates.com/make-a-donation/donate-to-marlin-stutzman/

Marlin’s website: http://www.marlinstutzman.com/

Donate: http://www.marlinstutzman.com/contribute/

************************************************************************

Senate Conservatives Fund and Madison Project’s Senate Endorsements for 2016

02) Florida Republican Senate candidate Ron DeSantis:

Campaign website: https://www.desantis2016.com/landing/join-ron-desantis/

Donate: http://www.madisonprojectcandidates.com/make-a-donation/donate-to-ron-desantis/

His donation site: https://www.desantis2016.com/donations/contribute/?source=topmenu

03) Utah Senator Mike Lee (Elected 2010)

Donate: http://www.madisonprojectcandidates.com/make-a-donation/donate-to-mike-lee/

Donate: https://www.leeforsenate.com/Contribute

Donate through Senate Conservatives Fund to both or either
 

https://secure.senateconservatives.com/ribqv/d?c=4697f3b21eb8366874483cc6f9146a84

*************
 

House of Representative endorsements:

01) Rod Blum ~ U.S. Congress 1st Congressional District Iowa (Elected 2014)

Donate: http://www.madisonprojectcandidates.com/make-a-donation/donate-to-rod-blum/

Donate: https://secure.piryx.com/donate/d3viHYSW/Blum-for-Congress-2012/

02) Jim Bridenstine ~ U.S. Congress 1st Congressional District Oklahoma (Elected 2012)

Donate: http://www.madisonprojectcandidates.com/make-a-donation/donate-to-jim-bridenstine/

Donate: https://www.jimbridenstine.com/contact/donate/

**********************************************************************

http://www.tedcruz.org/

http://www.tedcruz.org/donate/

************************************************************************