Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Comics and politics, part 2

How many unborn toddlers were murdered today because of the humanistic, paganish decisions of the United States Supreme Court?

Stop the
Murder of
Unborn
Toddlers

“Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.” James 4: 17 (NIV)

http://www.kansasmeadowlark.com/2006/ShameOfKansas

www.childpredators.com

www.lifedynamics.com

Reminder and a clarification of my schedule for these posts:

On my post entitled “Immigration reform, Oklahoma Style” I was asked the following: “What if someone is starving and destitute? As Christians, I thought we live by a higher law and that we see other people through the eyes of God, not through the eyes of any sort of nationalism. 10:47 AM” This is a good and a valid question. I knew I could not answer it in a few sentences. Originally, I thought I would answer it in one post. However, the more I thought about it, the more I realized this could be a book and still generate disagreement among Christians. Therefore, although I won’t write a book, I will probably deal with the question with several posts (How many I don’t yet know because I haven’t conceptually thought it out.) I have a few more posts in relation to immigration in general and then I hope to try to answer the question from my understanding of what the Bible says about this question. Since the 4th of July is approaching, I don’t know yet if it will be before or after that holiday. Stay tuned. I do plan on responding. Thanks for the penetrating question.

I was watching a particular Sunday morning program before corporate worship, as I always try to do, last Sunday July 1, 2007. The information presented fit perfectly with the above question. I can get a copy of the program from the website but it usually isn’t posted until about a week after the original program. Therefore, I’m going to wait until I’ve downloaded that copy. Therefore, I won’t start to answer the question until at least after the 4th of July. I’m sorry for the delay but I think it will be worth it to include this material as my lead into what I have to say about the question. I will answer the LORD willing, please be patient. Thank you!!!

It seems like most of the people who write comics today, when they venture into political issues, spout the libertine nonsense that is way too common today, at least the comics printed in the Peoria Journal Star. Recently, that was not the case. A second comic, “Zack Hill” by John Deering and John Newcombe, presented the following Sunday morning episode. It was printed in the Peoria Journal Star on July 1, 2007.

Zack and other children are saying the “Pledge of Allegiance” at a summer camp except the words are somewhat different. The “Pledge of Allegiance” based upon today’s reality:

“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States…

and to the republic for which it stands…

one nation … (under unelected judges who rule we can’t acknowledge God in public… [added by Zack in the third panel])

indivisible, with liberty and justice for all (judges.” [added by Zack in the forth panel])

And there it is. Our one time democratic republic has now officially become a Courtocracy as recognized even in the daily comics!!!

Over the last 225 plus years our people shed their blood to preserve a Courtocracy where nine unelected lawyers make law for all the people of the United States. They have decided that it is acceptable to MURDER UNBORN BABIES, to REMOVE GOD from the public arena, to ALLOW HOMOSEXUALITY as a protected immoral practice, to provide public BENEFITS to ILLEGAL immigrants, and to PERMIT OBSCENITIES as “free speech” among other degenerate atrocities.

Is it too late? No!!! If we wake up, take action, and take back our country from those who have no love for GOD and HIS infallible WILL, the people of America can stop its plunge into the immoral abyss!!!

Beginning now, this 4th of July, let us resolve to SERVE GOD and BRING BACK HIS MORALITY in this country. If not, it would be wiser to FEAR GOD and HIS WRATH than worry needlessly about something predicted to happen fifty years from now. How do you know GOD will allow us to continue as a nation for another fifty years if we continue to SIN against HIM? REPENT and do HIS WILL!!!

“Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.” Galatians 6: 7-8 (NIV)

“Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.” James 4: 17 (NIV)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home