Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Farmers’ Insurance Group’s response

I recently volunteered to try to help a couple with an insurance problem they were having with Farmers’ Insurance Group. My last post was the letter I sent on August 1st to the representative of the company. Today, I am posting the response.

Consequently, I will not be continuing my Creationism posts today. I do plan to return to them soon.

Then, I plan to answer the response about Iraq. I am sorry for the change in plans. Plans, in reality, often are altered for one reason or another. “The best laid plans … often go astray.” Thank you for your understanding and patience.

How many unborn toddlers were murdered today because of the humanistic, paganish, barbaric decisions of the United States Supreme Court?

Stop the
Murder of
Unborn
Toddlers

“Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.” James 4: 17 (NIV)

http://www.kansasmeadowlark.com/2006/ShameOfKansas

www.childpredators.com

www.lifedynamics.com

www.aclj.org

www.libertylegal.org

www.alliancedefensefund.org

www.searchtv.org


“August 19, 2007

RE: Insured:
Loss Date: 08/10/2006

Dear Mr. Vance:
I acknowledge receipt of your letter dated August 01, 2007. I understand your position in this matter and appreciate your effort to resolve the issues that remain in the minds of Mr. And Mrs. ~~~~~~.

Would it be possible for you to provide an itemized list of what is not resolved and the dollar amounts associated with the items? This would greatly aid the resolution process as I know it. Please keep in mind that any additional monies that may be payable to Mr. And Mrs. ~~~~~~, are subject to management approval.

Sincerely,
Farmers Insurance Company Of Arizona”

It is my understanding that the requested itemized list was sent to the company. The copy of the list that was sent to me by the couple was dated August 25, 2007. The total of the disputed money involved was $13,049.09. I understand that the couple received the response from Farmers’ Insurance Group on September 7, 2007. They are not satisfied.

I will next post the response from the company in relation to this matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home