Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Barack Obama (part 13)

I will not be continuing my Creationism posts today. I do plan to return to them soon.

Then, I plan to answer the response about Iraq. I am sorry for the change in plans. Plans, in reality, often are altered for one reason or another. “The best laid plans … often go astray.” Thank you for your understanding and patience.

How many unborn toddlers were murdered today because of the humanistic, paganish, barbaric decisions of the United States Supreme Court?

Stop the
Murder of
Unborn
Toddlers

“Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.” James 4: 17 (NIV)

http://www.kansasmeadowlark.com/2006/ShameOfKansas

www.childpredators.com

www.lifedynamics.com

www.aclj.org

www.libertylegal.org

www.alliancedefensefund.org

www.searchtv.org

I began my first two posts of this series with the following comments: “The following article is from World magazine which is the only weekly magazine that I read regularly. Because of the work I had been doing for my clients, I have fallen behind (once again) on my reading. I had just finished reading this article the other day. I was going to do material on Mr. Obama and after reading the article decided this was a good time to do just that. The two previous posts—Seven things GOD hates and MURDER on a MASSIVE SCALE—were preludes to this series.

Tonight’s post continues with letters to the editor that were published in World magazine in response to the original article. (World magazine, November 3, 2007, page 47) This will be my last post at this time dealing specifically with Senator Barack Obama.

“So Barack Obama thinks it fine for Christians to compromise in favor of his unbiblical views of abortion and ‘alternative’ lifestyles, but he won’t compromise (‘Preach it,’ Oct 6). That tactic has been around a long time, but godly conviction is part of the fabric of authentic Christianity, and we don’t live in an alternative universe where it doesn’t matter. Obama presents dangerous views on elemental human and societal foundations.”

“You quoted a pastor comparing John the Baptist to Barack Obama. How ridiculous. How can he claim to be a Christian and at the same time support any law that makes legal the murder of babies, unborn and sometimes even (through partial-birth abortion) born?”

“For years conservatives have monopolized religion and it makes me sick. Republicans are not the only people who believe in God—this may come as a surprise to you gas-chugging good old boys. Have you forgotten, ‘Do not judge others lest ye be judged?’”

(This seems to be the favorite verse in the Bible of unrepentant sinners. Unfortunately for them, they both take that verse out of context and misapply it. Christians ARE to be obedient to the will of GOD. It is not judging others to point out that some people are not following the will of GOD. Otherwise, JESUS, who made the original statement, would be judging others when he repeatedly pointed out that the religious leaders of HIS day were hypocrites and were rewriting the Laws of God by their misinterpretation of GOD’S word and by expanding GOD’S Law far beyond what it originally said—following their traditions.

“He replied, ‘Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written: ‘These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.’ You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to the traditions of men.

And he said to them: ‘You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions! For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.’ But you say that if a man says to his father or mother: ‘Whatever help you might otherwise have received from me is Corban’ (that is, a gift devoted to God), then you no longer let him do anything for his father or mother. Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.’” Mark 7: 6-13 (NIV)

And JESUS was not alone in chastising those who were not obedient to the LORD. Every writer of a New Testament Epistle did the same to one extent or another—Paul, the Hebrew writer (if the writer was not Paul and I personally believe it was Paul but some do not), Peter, John, James, and Jude. Why, even the writer of the above letter is guilty of judging others according to his interpretation by the very act of accusing them of judging others!—my addition)

“As a Baptist pastor, I would never feel comfortable with someone using the pulpit as a platform for his political agenda. Obama clearly does not see the Bible as the Word of God and criticizes conservatives for not neglecting their strongly held convictions in order to support his cause.”

THE BIBLE, THE WORD OF GOD, clearly condemns homosexual behavior and the MURDER of unborn babies as SIN!!! Any politician, whether or not he or she claims to be Christian, is in SIN when he or she supports and/or promotes SIN.

Furthermore, it is a horrendous error for any Christian or anyone else for that matter to look upon the government (federal, state, or local) as their savior. It can’t and won’t happen!!! Also, it is a horrendous error for any Christian or anyone else for that matter to look upon any politician, whether or not he or she claims to be a Christian, as their savior. It can’t and won’t happen!! Finally, it is a horrendous error for any Christian or anyone else for that matter to look upon any mere man, whether or not he or she claims to be a prophet from GOD, to have received divine inspiration from GOD, or to have received a special book from GOD as their savior. It can’t and won’t happen!!

There is only one SAVIOR for mankind—JESUS, the SON of GOD, the CHRIST, the MESSIAH. Anyone else or anything else is an imposter and a fraud.

“As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, ‘This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well please.” Matthew 3: 16-17 (NIV)

“Peter said to Jesus, ‘Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you wish, I will put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah.’

While he was still speaking, a bright cloud enveloped them, and a voice from the cloud said, ‘This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!’” Matthew 17: 4-5 (NIV)

“Jesus replied, ‘The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified. I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds. The man who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.

Now my heart is troubled, and what shall I say? ‘Father, save me from this hour’? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour. Father, glorify your name!’

Then a voice came from heaven, ‘I have glorified it, and will glorify it again.’ The crowd that was there and heard it said it had thundered; others said an angel had spoken to him.

Jesus said, ‘This voice was for your benefit, not mine. Now is the time for judgment on this world; now the prince of this world will be driven out. But I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself.’” John 12: 23-32 (NIV)

“‘The Lord knows those who are his,’ and, ‘Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.’” II Timothy 2: 19b (NIV)

“For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight.” I Corinthians 3: 19a (NIV)

“Many live as enemies of the cross of Christ. Their destiny is Destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is on earthly things.” Philippians 3: 18b-19 (NIV)

“Do not be misled; ‘Bad company corrupts good character.’” I Corinthians 15: 33 (NIV)

“Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.” Romans 12: 9 (NIV)

“They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good.” Titus 1: 16 (NIV)

“‘What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul?’” Matthew 16: 26a (NIV)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home