Monday, January 21, 2008

Global warming epiphany

www.fred08.com
www.fred08.com
www.fred08.com
Fred Thompson for President
Endorsement posted on January 2, 2008

I will not be continuing my Creationism posts today. I do plan to return to them soon.

Then, I plan to answer the response about Iraq. I am sorry for the change in plans. Plans, in reality, often are altered for one reason or another. “The best laid plans … often go astray.” Thank you for your understanding and patience.

How many unborn toddlers were murdered today because of the humanistic, paganish, barbaric decisions of the United States Supreme Court?

Stop the
Murder of
Unborn
Toddlers

“Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.” James 4: 17 (NIV)

www.fred08.com
www.fred08.com
www.fred08.com

www.childpredators.com

www.lifedynamics.com

www.libertylegal.org

www.alliancedefensefund.org

www.searchtv.org

I was channel hopping as I often do during commercials. A man was on PBS talking about global warming. He was, of course, warning of its immense dangers to the earth. It was just before the program was about to end at approximately 7: 54 p.m. (+ or -) on Friday, January 18, 2008. He proclaimed, “The earth has cleaned itself up and made other species again” after catastrophes. (My paraphrased quote although I believe it is almost word for word. I left the room immediately to write it down since I was so influenced by the statement.)

I was going to write a post about how utterly ridiculous such a claim was and then it dawned on me. This is brilliant! I had a global warming epiphany! There is absolutely nothing to be concerned about in relation to global warming. So what if the average temperature increases by even 50° or more.

The earth will just cure itself! The earth will just make new species again just as it “has done in the past.” It will actually demonstrate the concept of “Survival of the Fittest.” Who knows, maybe we will develop gills again as we supposedly had in the past eons.

This will be fun! Maybe, we will even get rid of all the fat species which can not survive the climate change. LET THE CLIMATE CHANGE BEGIN!!! ALL HAIL THE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!!! MAY THE EARTH BLESS ALL SURVIVING SPECIES!!!

What I can’t understand is why the man on the PBS program was so concerned. If he actually believes that the earth can cure itself as he claims it has in the past, what is the problem? Could it be that he actually does NOT believe that ridiculous nonsense of “The earth has cleaned itself up and made other species again.” What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home