Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Why police are needed

I had computer problems last night and this morning and could not get this posted. We’ll see if I can tonight.

I will not be continuing my Creationism posts today. I do plan to return to them soon.

Then, I plan to answer the response about Iraq. I am sorry for the change in plans. Plans, in reality, often are altered for one reason or another. “The best laid plans … often go astray.” Thank you for your understanding and patience.

How many unborn toddlers were murdered today because of the humanistic, paganish, barbaric decisions of the United States Supreme Court?

Stop the
Murder of
Unborn
Toddlers

“Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.” James 4: 17 (NIV)

www.familytaxpayers.net

www.childpredators.com

www.lifedynamics.com

www.libertylegal.org

www.alliancedefensefund.org

www.searchtv.org

I received the following post by e-mail this weekend and thought it important enough to post it tonight rather than what I had planned. I will resume my regular comments tomorrow night the LORD willing.

“The boss wondered why one of his most valued employees was not at the office and had not phoned in sick. Having an urgent problem with one of the main computers, he dialed the employee’s home phone number and was greeted with a child’s whispered. ‘Hello?’

‘Is your daddy home?’ he asked.

‘Yes,’ whispered the small voice.

‘May I talk with him?’

The child whispered, ‘No.’

Surprised and wanting to talk with an adult, the boss asked, ‘Is your Mommy there?’

‘Yes.’

‘May I talk with her?’

Again the small voice whispered, ‘No.’

Hoping there was somebody with whom he could leave a message, the boss asked, ‘Is anybody else there?’

‘Yes,’ whispered the child, ‘a policeman.’

Wondering what a policeman would be doing at his employee’s home, the boss asked, ‘May I speak with the policeman?’

‘No, he’s busy,’ whispered the child.

‘Busy doing what?’

‘Talking to Daddy and Mommy and the Fireman,’ came the whispered answer.

Growing more worried as he heard a loud noise in the background through the earpiece on the phone, the boss asked, ‘What is that noise?’

‘A helicopter.’ answered the whispering voice.

‘What is going on there?’ demanded the boss, now truly apprehensive.

Again, whispering, the child answered, ‘The search team just landed a helicopter.’

Alarmed, concerned and a little frustrated the boss asked, ‘What are they searching for?’

Still whispering, the young voice replied with a muffled giggle...

XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX

‘ME.’”

I laughed so hard when I read this I just had to pass it along. I hope you enjoyed it. My regular post will resume tomorrow. I did change the title—“Why parents drink” hoping not to tip off the punch line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home