Saturday, May 31, 2008

Homosexuality and the book of Revelation

Recommended: the CD “How to Think Like a Christian.” This CD is or should be a reminder to all Christians!

I suggest you check out the following website if you are a policy holder of Farmers Insurance Group or thinking about having them insure you in any capacity: www.farmersinsurancegroupsucks.com



https://affiliates.visionforum.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=367


The above link is for a company—Vision Forum—that provides unique products for the family. I am an affiliate for the company and receive a small commission whenever someone uses this link and then makes an unreturned purchase while using the link. Check it out. I think you might like the products offered. I do. See my more complete explanation on my post of February 1, 2008 entitled “Affiliate program with Vision Forum.”

Based upon past historical data: 3,287+ UNBORN BABY MURDERS have occurred in the last 24 hours in the United States. See my post “BABY HOLOCAUST” posted January 22, 2008.

I’ve been involved in a problem one of my clients has with Farmers Insurance Group. My previous posts in relation to this problem were:

September 10, 2007 post: “Beware of Farmers Insurance Group”
September 11, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Group’s response”
September 18, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Company received the requested list”
September 19, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Company’s response to the list”
October 16, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Group and my request for information”
November 27, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Group does not respond to my request”
January 11, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group latest stall”
January 12, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group is sent a response”
January 14, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group pays some money”
January 19, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group continues to be obstinate”
January 26, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group receives another request”
February 11, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group shows how low they will go?”
February 12, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group: If I were going to respond to the final letter”

I will not be continuing my Creationism posts today. I do plan to return to them soon.

Then, I plan to answer the response about Iraq. I am sorry for the change in plans. Plans, in reality, often are altered for one reason or another. “The best laid plans … often go astray.” Thank you for your understanding and patience.

How many unborn toddlers were murdered today because of the humanistic, paganish, barbaric decisions of the United States Supreme Court?

Stop the
Murder of
Unborn
Toddlers

“Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.” James 4: 17 (NIV)

www.farmersinsurancegroupsucks.com

www.childpredators.com

www.lifedynamics.com

www.libertylegal.org

www.alliancedefensefund.org

www.searchtv.org

“‘To the angel of the church in Pergamum write: These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword. I know where you live—where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.

Nevertheless, I have a few things against you: You have people there who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin by eating food sacrificed to idols and by committing sexual immorality. Likewise you also have those who hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans. Repent therefore! Otherwise, I will soon come to you and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.’

‘To the angel of the church in Thyatira write: These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze. I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing
more than you did at first.

Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds. Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets (I will not impose any other burden on you): Only hold on to what you have until I come.

To him who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations—‘He will rule them with an iron scepter; he will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give him the morning star. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’” Revelation 2: 12-29 (NIV)

JESUS gives instructions to John to write to seven churches. Two of those seven churches are rebuked by JESUS for allowing teachings that encouraged HIS people “to sin by eating food sacrificed to idols and by committing sexual immorality.” (Both of these SINS are SINS that the apostles, elders, and church at Jerusalem as led by the HOLY SPIRIT required that Gentile Christians not commit. Acts 15: 28-29 [NIV]) “Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.” JESUS chastises the church in Thyatira for tolerating SIN. JESUS and GOD—HIS FATHER—never tolerate SIN! In both cases those who are involved in these SINS are admonished to repent. They must repent or suffer the dire consequences of their SINFUL behavior. Both churches are further warned, “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” We as Christians must listen to the Word of GOD as given through the HOLY SPIRIT. Hearing, we must obey GOD’S trustworthy and true Word whether or not we like it or agree with it. GOD knows far more than we ever will!

“The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk. Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.” Revelations 9: 20-21 (NIV)

“Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.” Revelation 11: 8 (NIV)

“He who was seated on the throne said, ‘I am making everything new!’ Then he said, ‘Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.’

He said to me: ‘It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.’” Revelation 21: 5-8 (NIV)

“‘Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book.’

I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me. But he said to me, ‘Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers the prophets and of all who keep the words of this book. Worship God!’

Then he told me, ‘Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, because the time is near. Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy.’

‘Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.’

The Spirit and the bride say, ‘Come!’ And let him who hears say, ‘Come!’ Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

He who testifies to these things says, ‘Yes, I am coming soon.’

Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.” Revelation 22: 7-21 (NIV)

Indeed, Revelation is a figurative book and many sections of it are subject to interpretation. However, some portions of it are also very direct. The declaration “worship God!” as told to John by the angel is very direct. The passages pertaining to SEXUAL IMMORALITY are also straightforward. They restate what has been proclaimed in other books of the New Testament. “Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.” Revelation 9: 21 (NIV) All four of these actions are SINS that people must repent from or suffer the consequences of their action. Revelation 21: 8 (NIV) lists those whose place will be in the “lake of burning sulfur” which is identified as the second death. These include 1) the cowardly 2) the unbelieving 3) the vile 4) murderers, 5) the SEXUALLY IMMORAL 6) those who practice magic arts 7) idolaters 8) all liars. According to Revelation 22: 14-15 (NIV), those who will be left outside of the city (of GOD) are the SEXUALLY IMMORAL as well as others including murderers. Three times in the book of Revelation groups are listed who must repent or be excluded from the presence of GOD because of their SINS.

Each time both murderers and the SEXUALLY IMMORAL which include HOMOSEXUAL acts are incorporated in that list. GOD identifies SEXUAL IMMORALITY as a SIN along with murder. Christians who ignore such a pronouncement are contradicting GOD and HIS Word.

They do so at their peril and the peril of those who are involved in such SINS. They should rather be declaring that because GOD loves them and doesn’t want them to perish; they must repent and turn to the one true GOD and HIS SON—JESUS the CHRIST. The final warning of Revelation should be a warning for all in each generation. “And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.” Revelation 22: 19 (NIV) Contradict GOD without repentance and you are lost!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This item is great for people w curly unruly hair. I have fine curly hair, just a lot of it - so sometimes products for curly thick (the folicle itself) do not give achieve the

results I want for my hair. The great thing is you only need a couple of pumps (too much can make your hair kind of hard - as if you were using a gel) and give you super defined curls w/o using gels,

hairsprays, individually twisting your curls, etc... It just gives you what you hope nature intended your hair to look like, w/o looking like you have a product in your hair - It has a nice mild smell and

gives you soft and bouncy curls - I use it to style and comb my hair (when wet) and then finish with a bit of MoroccanOil and have hair that looks great all day long

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home