Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sarah Palin—local Democrats attack, part 5

My book—The Black Sword: The Secret U.S. Army in Vietnam—is available by mail (not yet in book stores). See post on July 31, 2008 entitled The Black Sword.

I suggest you check out the following website if you are a policy holder of Farmers Insurance Group or thinking about having them insure you in any capacity: www.farmersinsurancegroupsucks.com




https://affiliates.visionforum.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=367


The above link is for a company—Vision Forum—that provides unique products for the family. I am an affiliate for the company and receive a small commission whenever someone uses this link and then makes an unreturned purchase while using the link. Check it out. I think you might like the products offered. I do. See my more complete explanation on my post of February 1, 2008 entitled “Affiliate program with Vision Forum.”

Based upon past historical data: 3,287+ UNBORN BABY MURDERS have occurred in the last 24 hours in the United States. See my post “BABY HOLOCAUST” posted January 22, 2008.

I’ve been involved in a problem one of my clients has with Farmers Insurance Group. My previous posts in relation to this problem were:

September 10, 2007 post: “Beware of Farmers Insurance Group”
September 11, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Group’s response”
September 18, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Company received the requested list”
September 19, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Company’s response to the list”
October 16, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Group and my request for information”
November 27, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Group does not respond to my request”
January 11, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group latest stall”
January 12, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group is sent a response”
January 14, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group pays some money”
January 19, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group continues to be obstinate”
January 26, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group receives another request”
February 11, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group shows how low they will go?”
February 12, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group: If I were going to respond to the final letter”
February 13, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group and associated companies”
February 14, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group and how others rate the company”

I will not be continuing my Creationism posts today. I do not plan to get to them until after the general election in November.

I do plan to discuss Iraq before the election. I am sorry for the change in plans. Plans, in reality, often are altered for one reason or another. “The best laid plans … often go astray.” Thank you for your understanding and patience.

How many unborn toddlers were murdered today because of the humanistic, paganish, barbaric decisions of the United States Supreme Court?

Stop the
Murder of
Unborn
Toddlers

“Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.” James 4: 17 (NIV)

www.farmersinsurancegroupsucks.com

www.childpredators.com

www.lifedynamics.com

www.libertylegal.org

www.alliancedefensefund.org

www.searchtv.org

Five posts ago, I posted information dealing with the biases of the national media and their decisively liberal bent. Tonight, a second “letter to the editor” published in the Peoria Journal Star on September 13, 2008, page A4 as the local Democrats begin their attacks on the Sarah Palin nomination. The letter in its entirety:

“Questioning judgment

‘Sarah Who?’

[My Comment: Sarah Palin, the elected Governor of Alaska!]

I’ll be the first to admit that I’m not overly enthused with presidential candidates McCain/Obama. One is too old and cranky, the other too inexperienced. I do think that Joe Biden would be a good backup for Barack Obama, but John McCain’s pick of a complete unknown makes me question his judgment.

[My comment: Who is this guy, that I or any one else should care about his opinion in this regard? Who is he to declare John McCain too old as if that is the only or even a very relevant criterion to determine if he is qualified to lead the nation? Moses led the people of Israel out of Egypt at the age of eighty and led them for the next forty years. Who cares if he questions John McCain’s judgment? How many people outside of the Chicago area knew who Barack Obama was five years ago? Why are they sooo concerned about John McCain’s judgment? Why are they sooo AFRAID of Sarah Palin?]

Why anyone in his right mind would think that she’s qualified to be a heartbeat away from the presidency when her qualifications are being a former mayor of a city about the size of a Kroger store and then two years as governor of a state with a total population of less than San Diego is mind-boggling. Oh, I forgot, she has nice glasses and she’s ‘perky.’ Foreign leaders are laughing themselves silly.

[My comment: Notice the derogatory comments just in this relatively short paragraph.

1) John McCain is not in his right mind.

2) Sarah Palin has no actual qualifications since being mayor does not count because the size of the city she was mayor of does not meet his expectations.

3) Sarah Palin has no actual qualifications since being governor of the State of Alaska does not count because the size of the State does not meet his expectations of acceptable elected executive experience. See my yesterday post comparing the States of Alaska and Delaware. Also as I’ve said before, neither Barack Obama nor Joseph Biden have ANY elected executive experience. NONE. Sarah Palin DOES!!!

4) One criterion that John McCain must have used to select Sarah Palin was that she has nice glasses.

5) A second criterion that John McCain must have used to select Sarah Palin is that she is ‘perky.’ Is this a sexist comment?

6) And finally, ‘foreign leaders are laughing themselves silly.’ I’m not sure how he knows what foreign leaders are or are not doing. This I do know. I could care less what foreign leaders think of the selection. I don’t know of one foreign leader who can legally vote in our elections. That is why they are OUR elections. I hope America never makes its decisions based upon what foreign leaders may or may not think. They are, after all, foreign leaders; not leaders within the United States of America.]

This is the first time in history that the press hasn’t been given open access to a V.P. candidate. Can you imagine if Hillary had done the same? Rush Limbaugh would have swallowed his golden E.I.B. microphone.

[My comment: I’m not sure why he brings Rush Limbaugh into this? I think it is meant as a derogatory remark toward Rush Limbaugh and Republicans since he has been derogatory throughout. I don’t think he can support his comment about the press throughout history since we have over 200 years of history and I’m rather certain that he does not have personal knowledge of all those 200 plus years. I also did not know that Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates had an obligation to accommodate the press. Of course, since Barack Obama is primarily a creation of the liberal mass media, I can understand why he would want the liberal mass media to continue to act as Barack Obama’s trained front men.]

XXXX XXXXXX
Peoria”

My repeated comment: Why are Democrats sooo AFRAID of John McCain’s selection of Sarah Palin as Vice President if it is sooo bad? They should be celebrating their now certain victory. Instead, they are dedicated to attacking Sarah Palin trying to educate us poor ignorant slobs who have been sooo obviously DUPED by that insanely clever John McCain.

Do you see a lot of the practice that was used against George W. Bush? George W. Bush is a total idiot who is not smart enough to be President of the United States and YET he DUPED all those brilliant Democratic Congressmen, including Senator Hillary Clinton, into voting for the Iraq War!!! How is that possible?

And now old sly, treacherous John McCain is once again trying to DUPE the gullible public with the selection of Sarah Palin for Vice President. And the all knowing Democrats are TERRIFIED that it is going to work AGAIN!!!

My translation of the sum total of this letter: The voting public is not wise enough to realize the mistake John McCain made; but I (the letter writer) AM. This overwhelming need to educate the rest of the American public seems to be because he FEARS that John McCain may actually be elected President, in part, because of his selection of Sarah Palin. Isn’t it kind of him to education us poor, unwashed, and uneducated masses?

As I wrote previously, I don’t mind attacks by the Democrats or the liberal mass media on Governor Palin. I think it will do more good than harm. Have the mass media attacked Senator Biden at all? Do Democrats realize that Senator Biden questioned if Barack Obama is ready to be President? It demonstrates their biases and it demonstrates that they are concerned that she might, indeed, bring votes to the Republican ticket. Therefore, keep attacking her! It can only help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home