Saturday, September 18, 2010

“AND THE PEOPLE ARE RIGHT!”


I know! I said in my post yesterday that I would post the answers to the Constitution quiz today. And I was planning on doing so. I even prepared the post yesterday. I now plan to post the answers on Monday.

However, later in the day, I received an e-mail and decided to post a link today to a CNBC interview that was originally aired in May of this year. If I don’t post it now it might slip through with all this election year business going on. I think it is worth viewing. What about you?

“Can you believe that CNBC actually aired this?

Someone in the controlled media made a mistake. Take a minute of your time and watch this.

What’s equally amazing is that CNBC actually aired this, and CNBC is one of the favorite propaganda machines of the Obama White House!

It was not even 2 hours after Steve Wynn’s interview that he received an invitation from the tenant at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, DC wanting him to explain in person why he said what he said! Below is a short interview with Steve Wynn. Some of you know of him. He’s a multi-billionaire, hotelier and real estate investor in Las Vegas and Asia. He’s been a guest from time to time on all the network financial news programs.

If you listen to his recent CNBC interview, short & to the point, you will be better informed than your neighbor about the state of the union.”

I received the above comment from one of my sources along with the link for the video. I don’t know how accurate the above information is, but the comments on the video are important—especially since Barack Hussein Obama seems to believe that the federal government has the power to repeal basic supply and demand principles. It DOESN’T!

Watch the whole video! When he refers to 07 and 08, he is referring to the federal budget in 2007 and 2008 when the Democrats were in control of Congress and therefore in control of the federal budget. Congress controls the federal purse strings; NOT the President. “And the people are Right! It’s got to stop! It’s got to stop!”

The link to the video: http://www.infowars.com/steve-wynn-takes-on-washington/

From: CNBC
May 29, 2010

“And the people are Right! It’s got to stop! It’s got to stop!”