Thursday, October 21, 2010

Marlin Stutzman for Congressional District 3 in Indiana


I’m running out of time to post all the material I want to post before the general election. Therefore, I’m going to post more than one a day when I have opportunity. Today, I’m posting three. Only the first will have all the material I normally include in a post. Check out all three. Let’s be able to say on November 3rd that we have begun the process of Taking the Nation Back.

Lloyd Marcus sings “2010”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkWQ4uolB8Q

“We the People” video

http://vodpod.com/watch/3087700-we-the-people

I supported Marlin when he was running for the U.S. Senate earlier in this campaign season. He came out of nowhere to come in second to a former member of Congress. I’m on his mailing list now and want to give him my support in a post before the election. I believe he will be a good, conservative member of Congress.

From: Stutzman for Congress http://www.gomarlin.com/

“With only 15 days left until voters all across the nation head to the polls, the time to get involved is now! We need your help combating the misinformation spread by our opponent. Here are a couple of ways that you can make a difference before November 2nd. First, enjoy the beautiful fall weather while knocking on doors in your area and talking to your neighbors about why you support Marlin Stutzman for Congress. Also, don’t forget that you have a vote too! You can vote early at your county clerk’s office or you can apply for an absentee ballot online here. (I couldn’t copy and paste this—my addition.)

Only a couple of weeks remain before one of the most important elections of our lifetime. On election day there will be a flurry of activity going on across the district, and we hope you can be a part of our team. If you are able and willing to spend election day with us encouraging conservatives to get out and vote …. I look forward to talking to you soon.

Sincerely,
Luke Kenworthy
Field Manager

Upcoming Events for Marlin Stutzman

Ft. Wayne

October 21 @ 5pm-8pm Need Volunteers! Free Food!

October 23 @ 10am-1:30pm, 2:30pm-5pm Pizza and Ice Cream!

Indiana 3rd District GOP Victory Center
839 Northcrest Shopping Center (across from Bandido’s)
Fort Wayne, IN 46805

Goshen

October 18 @6pm-9pm

October 21 @6pm-9pm

October 23 (no time given—my addition)

Elkhart County GOP Headquarters
115 East Lincoln
Goshen, IN 46527

October 28 Stutzman Rally with Congressman Pence’s Bus Tour @ 4pm

Join us in a rally with Congressman Mike Pence for Marlin Stutzman!
Let me know if you can attend.

Indiana 3rd District GOP Victory Center
839 Northcrest Shopping Center (Behind Kohl’s)
Fort Wayne, IN 46805

All Week Indiana 3rd District GOP Victory Center
839 Northcrest Shopping Center (Behind Kohl’s)
Fort Wayne, IN 46805

Monday-Friday 9am-9pm, and Saturday 10am-6pm”

http://gomarlin.com/