Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Thirteen Year Old Girl Is Raped by Her Brother’s Seventeen Year Old Friend. Should the Baby Be Aborted for the Sin of the Father?


Texas Senator Ted Cruzs first Presidential campaign ad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EsDxRDEwhw#t=13

http://www.tedcruz.org/

http://www.tedcruz.org/donate/

************************************************************************

http://www.gofundme.com/MemoriesPizza $842,442 of $200k Raised by 29,161 people (Just under 29 dollars per personmy addition)

http://www.gofundme.com/LoveIsStronger $713 of $1.0M Raised by 24 people in 4 days (Just under 30 dollars per personmy addition)

************************************************************************
 

Petition opposing nomination of Loretta Lynch for Attorney General. Sign NOW!

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/oppose-loretta-lynch-for-attorney-general.html

************************************************************************

“We’ll Be Watching You” from Empower Texans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnDRaEaKXOo&feature=youtu.be

The lyrics thanks to Empower Texans
 
 

“Every hand you shake,
Every cent you take,
Every vow you break,
Every vote you make,
We’ll be watching you!

Every single day,
Every word you say,
Every game you play,
Every time you stray,
We’ll be watching you!

Oh, can’t you see,
You represent me?
How my wallet aches,
With every vote you make!

Every hand you shake,
Every cent you take,
Every vow you break,
Every vote you make,
We’ll be watching you!

I recall what you said during the race,
The policies you promised to embrace,
Now, it seems like you’re all over the place!
Did your values disappear without a trace?
We keep waiting, watching, hoping, please!”

************************************************************************
 

“God created human government. It is, therefore, inconceivable that God would create government and then tell His people to stay out of it.” ~ Pastor Adrian Rogers

************************************************************************
 

New app now available!

Juggle Bug ~ Mobile Phone Game ~ Its FREE! ~ TRY IT!

************************************************************************
 

My blog site for the U.S. House of Representatives District 19 for Texas campaign is:

http://votevance.blogspot.com

************************************************************************

CONTRIBUTE:

http://votevance.blogspot.com/2014/09/contribution-form-for-vote-vance_44.html

************************************************************************

Please continue to pray for Dr. Kent Brantly and all those involved with the Ebola outbreak in West Africa.

************************************************************************

From: http://liveactionnews.org/an-update-on-ashley-and-baby-aiden/

“After brutal rape, teen refuses abortion and receives overwhelming support
Monica Kelsey
July 10, 2013

UPDATE: Now 15, Ashley is a freshman in high school, adjusting to her life as a teenage mother and student. Baby Aiden is 20 months old, and although life has not been easy, Ashley is excelling in her classes and is a straight-A student. Read an update to her story here.

After a long day at work as a medic, I just wanted to go to bed and get a good night’s sleep. Of course, before I could call it a night, I had to jump on Facebook and see everyone’s updates. I saw a post with a news story out of Elwood, Indiana about a 13-year-old who was pregnant by rape and due to give birth in a few weeks. I read the story and wondered how this took place only 70 miles away from my home, but didn’t make local news in Fort Wayne or national news. I decided to shut down my computer and get some much appreciated sleep.

At 10:30 the same night, I received a call from Rebecca Kiessling, founder of Save the 1 (I’m also a member), asking if I had seen the story. I was really in no mood to discuss, but I continued the conversation. We hung up the phone, and I laid my head back down. I lay there, staring in the dark, and for some reason I got up, turned on my light, and started to do research on who this girl was. Since the girl was a minor, her name wasn’t posted with the article. In 20 minutes, I had her name and was on her Facebook profile, staring at this beautiful girl and an ultrasound picture. Little did I know, this was God working to get me moving on helping this family!

The next day, while volunteering at Allen County Right to Life in Fort Wayne, I called the phone number for this girl’s father and left a message. In the meantime, I started getting information on programs for her in her area.

Four days later, after another long day fulfilling my medic duties on an ambulance, I was in bed when my phone rang at 11:00 pm. I answered it, and it was Kristi, the young girl’s mother. We must have talked for an hour. She explained that Ashley was raped by her brother’s friend, who was 17 at the time, and how, even after charges had been filed, he hasn’t spent one night in jail for these charges. She also explained that the town of Elwood wasn’t providing any help, and Ashley had left school and never gone back because of the way she was being treated for turning in her rapist. In fact, to this day, Ashley’s school has not given her the items out of her locker! This is a perfect example of placing pressure on the victim, while the rapist gets to go on with little to no judgment (He will face judgment one day if he has not repented! GOD is merciful and he is also just! A community does the rapist and the community no good if the rapist is protected!my addition).

Planned Parenthood decided to place further judgment on the victim by posting on their Facebook page a link to the original news article and this ridiculous comment: ‘As this article notes, heartbreaking stories like this are all too common in Indiana, which ranks second in the number of teen sexual assaults. Comprehensive sex ed can make a difference in preventing sexual assaults (How? Certainly not as taughtby Planned MURDERHOOD! Planned MURDERHOOD promotes sex before marriage and what is commonly considered deviant sex!my addition).’

I still to this day don’t understand why they even said anything. If they are wanting to help this girl with ‘her choice,’ then they need to become part of the solution and not part of the problem (They are, in many instances, THE problem!my addition).

Kristi, Ashley, and I decided to meet a few days later to talk about how Save the 1 could help. On June 18, I met the young girl from Elwood and felt an unexplainable bond. Ashley is an amazing young woman who understands that this child didn’t deserve to die simply because his father is a rapist (NO unborn baby deserves to die! NO unborn baby deserves to be MURDERED!my addition)! She reminds me of my own birth mother’s story. My birth mother Sandy was 17 when she was violently raped and as a result became pregnant with me. I wish 40 years ago when Sandy was pregnant with me that there had been an organization like Save the 1 to stand beside her through the toughest of times! My birth mother had no support from her community. She was hidden from the outside world, gave birth to me, and never even looked at me. She placed me up for adoption, which became the greatest gift I have ever received. My mom and dad raised me to stand up for what I believe, to love unconditionally, and to always treat people how I would like them to treat me. These values have made me who I am today!

After meeting Ashley, I knew that this girl needed my help more then I could have imagined. So I started posting about her and her journey on my Facebook page. It was an overwhelming response. Allen County Right to Life started posting updates also, and we had people wanting to donate to Ashley. We decided to accept donations at our local office and allow people to drop off items for her. Within a few days, you could barely walk into Allen County Right to Life Executive Director Cathie Humbarger’s office. To date, I have taken two truckloads of donations to Ashley and baby Aiden, all of it donated by angels among us.

Ashley is seeing how the pro-life community has embraced her and her precious son, Aiden. I have been told that people can’t wait to see my next post on Ashley and Aiden, and how they feel that they are a part of her journey! One pro-life supporter said that Ashley is just the ‘girl next door’ and that God has big plans for them both. I am just blessed to be able to walk with Ashley on this journey and see firsthand the miracles happening right in front of me.

I wish that my birth mother could see how God is using me to help a girl who is in the same place she was 40 years ago. Sandy passed away on March 6 of this year, and what a blessing it was for me to be there for her. She was with me when I took my first breath, and I was with her, holding her hand, when she took her last. I am sure she is looking down today with a smile on her face.

Save the 1 has started a college fund for Ashley and Aiden. Ashley wants to become a veterinarian, and we are determined to do whatever possible to help her make this happen.

If you would like to donate, please contact Monica Kelsey at www.facebook.com/mkprolife, or visit her website at http://www.monicakelsey.com/.

It upsets me no end when supposedly pro-life people and politicians somehow believe it is acceptable to make an exception for babies conceived because of rape! Why in the world should the child be punished for the sin of the father? GOD did NOT say Thou shalt not murder except for ….” Every abortion is MURDER by abortion! There are NO exceptions!

No person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law ….” ~ Amendment V to the United States Constitution

When has any unborn baby EVER received due process of law before that child was MURDERED?

There is absolutely nothing within the United States Constitution that would allow a mother, father, State, the federal government, or anyone else to MURDER an unborn baby! The Courts sanctioning the abortion of unborn babies is the Court sanctioning MURDER!

Our mailing address is:

Live Action
2200 Wilson Blvd, Suite 102 #111
Arlington, Virginia 22201

Donate: https://liveaction.org/donation/

DONATE BY MAIL
 

Make checks payable to “Live Action”:

Live Action
2200 Wilson Blvd, Suite 102, PMB 111
Arlington, Virginia 22201-3324”

No person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law ….” ~ Amendment V to the United States Constitution

************************************************************************

Planned MURDERHOOD is the undisputed leader in MURDERING boys and girls in the United Statesthe American holocaust!

Every abortion is MURDER! Everyone!

The abortion/MURDER method used after 13 weeks to MURDER a baby in the womb:

STOP abortion/MURDER NOW!

From: http://www.prolife.com/ABORMETH.html

Dilation and Extraction (D and E): Used after 13 weeks - The cervix is dialated and the unborn child is dismembered with plier-like forceps. Force is needed to pull the baby apart. The instrument is used to seize a leg or other part of the body and then, with a twisting motion, tear it from the babys body. The babys spine is snapped and the skull crushed. After the baby parts are removed, they are reassembled outside the womb to be sure all are removed. Frequently baby parts are left inside the mother’s womb. This can cause serious complications and sometimes death.”

After 13 weeks: The babys limbs are pulled from his/her body! His/her spine is snapped! His/her skull is crushed! And the Left complained about waterboarding prisoners of war? Are you serious!

STOP abortion/MURDER NOW!

Abortion is government sanctioned torture and MURDER!

Life begins at Conception!

Personhood begins with Life!

Having an abortion MURDERS a person!

STOP abortion/MURDER NOW!

Galatians 6: 7-8 (NIV)

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.”

Victory through JESUS the Christ is complete! The question is how many will join the FAMILY of GOD and how many will be lost?

Lets make 2015 a benchmark year in protecting all human life from conception to natural death. It can be done. It will not be done if we do not try, pray, work, and put our faith and trust in GOD, JESUS, and the HOLY SPIRIT and THEIR power!

www.grtl.org

Planned MURDERHOOD is the most prolific MURDER organization in our nations history! Without question! And the federal government gives it money! And the federal government gives money to worldwide organizations that MURDER unborn babies! Why are we funding MURDER?

2 Corinthians 5: 10 (NIV)

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.”

Romans 8: 28 (NIV)

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”

************************************************************************

Texas Senator Ted Cruz’s Liberty University announcement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujW071RLYNg

************************************************************************

SLED: Defend the Unborn with Scott Klusendorf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv-Tn36Q6X4#t=321

************************************************************************

President Barack Hussein Obama: I can not bypass Congress and change the laws on my own!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3900540347001

************************************************************************

Our values are Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Limited Government, Defenders of Religious Freedom. We only endorse candidates who clearly demonstrate their conservatism.” ~ The Madison Project

Federal law limits contributions to $5,400 per person ($2,700 primary election, $2,700 general election). Donations are not tax deductible.

The Madison Project’s First Senate Endorsement of the 2016 Election Cycle

Utah Senator Mike Lee (Elected 2010)

Donate: http://www.madisonprojectcandidates.com/make-a-donation/donate-to-mike-lee/

Donate: https://www.leeforsenate.com/Contribute

*************
 

House of Representative endorsements:

01) Rod Blum ~ U.S. Congress 1st Congressional District Iowa (Elected 2014)

Donate: http://www.madisonprojectcandidates.com/make-a-donation/donate-to-rod-blum/

Donate: https://secure.piryx.com/donate/d3viHYSW/Blum-for-Congress-2012/

02) Jim Bridenstine ~ U.S. Congress 1st Congressional District Oklahoma (Elected 2014)

Donate: http://www.madisonprojectcandidates.com/make-a-donation/donate-to-jim-bridenstine/

Donate: https://www.jimbridenstine.com/contact/donate/

**********************************************************************

http://www.tedcruz.org/

http://www.tedcruz.org/donate/

************************************************************************