Wednesday, December 21, 2005



The Black Sword is alive and well!  Or a remnant of the Black Sword, or a Sword member, or maybe it was just a coincidence.  

The other day I lost control of my computer.  I think I know how, I think I know when, I’m not sure about the who.


I have a brother who says “Just because you’re paranoid, that doesn’t mean there isn’t someone out to get you!”  I keep a record of when I get on the internet, how long I’m on the internet, and when I get off of the internet.  I think I lost control of my computer on Tuesday, December the 13th.  On the 14th, I had difficulty getting onto my blog site and even more difficulty posting it.  I finally got it posted and then I got “kicked off” of the internet before I could check my e-mail which I usually do after a post.  I got “kicked off” thirteen minutes after I got on.  I see a pattern here.  A Black Sword pattern.

I use a password to get into my computer.  From Thursday until Monday, I couldn’t get into the computer.  Monday I finally did and have been trying to clean up the computer since then.


If I was doing this to someone else, I would make it look like a computer attack from someone else.  I think they did that.  However, I think they couldn’t resist telling me it was them by the conspicuousness of the use of thirteen for the date of the original attack and the time I got “kicked off” of the internet.  But then, maybe it was all a coincidence.  Then again, maybe not.


If there are any Black Sword members reading this, I put a clue in the book that any Sword member from my two year period should recognize.  If you do, let me know what it is and what it means and I’ll know that you really are Black Sword.
  
Today is the 21st.  I will try to post the original post of the 15th tonight.  If I am successful, I will catch up on the posts—the 16th through the 22nd—tomorrow night.  We’ll see what happens.        



                                                                




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home