Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Homosexuality and Pedophilia

I wasn’t going to do this series of blogs at this time.  However, I’ve changed my mind.  I am still having difficulty posting onto the blog.  I haven’t posted in about three weeks partly because of that.  I also decided it is time to get my first book published.  Since I was having problems posting, I took that time to reedit it into a publishing format.  It is now finished and has been sent to a publisher.


I tried to post Monday night and couldn’t get it done.  It finally posted Tuesday although I still had some problems.  If I can, I’ll be posting this series each night except Sunday.

Homosexual activists are correct when they say that not all homosexuals are pedophiles.  However, the following is also true.

By definition, all adult individuals who have sexual contact with a child who is of the same gender have engaged in a homosexual act and they are also pedophiles.  


Consequently, not all homosexuals are pedophiles, but some homosexuals are.  The exact percentage of homosexual behavior that is also pedophilic probably will never be known with complete certainty.  Why is this important?  Because it seems, homosexual activists don’t want to accept or hear about any connection between homosexuality and pedophilia.  However without question, there is a relationship between the two.  That is, some homosexuals are also pedophiles.


Remember a few years ago when homosexual activists helped by the ACLU and others sued the Boy Scouts of American.  The activists wanted the United States Supreme Court to force the Boy Scouts of America to accept homosexuals as Boy Scout leaders.  Have you ever wondered why individuals whose behavior is identified as immoral by the Boy Scouts would want to force that organization to accept them as leaders in that very group?  


I don’t know the answer to that question.  But I do know that pedophiles would like nothing better than to be surrounded by young victims and to be an authority figure in their eyes.  Where are such places?  Three obvious institutions are schools, churches, and the Boy Scouts of America.


This is a true statement.  BY DEFINITION, ALL ADULT INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE SEXUAL CONTACT WITH A CHILD WHO IS OF THE SAME GENDER HAVE ENGAGED IN A HOMOSEXUAL ACT AND THEY ARE ALSO PEDOPHILES!      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home