Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Farmers Insurance Group does not respond to my request

Recently, I’ve been involved in a problem one of my clients has with Farmers Insurance Group. My previous posts in relation to this problem were:

September 10, 2007 post: “Beware of Farmers Insurance Group”
September 11, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Group’s response”
September 18, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Company received the requested list”
September 19, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Company’s response to the list”
October 16, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Group and my request for information”

I will not be continuing my Creationism posts today. I do plan to return to them soon.

Then, I plan to answer the response about Iraq. I am sorry for the change in plans. Plans, in reality, often are altered for one reason or another. “The best laid plans … often go astray.” Thank you for your understanding and patience.

How many unborn toddlers were murdered today because of the humanistic, paganish, barbaric decisions of the United States Supreme Court?

Stop the
Murder of
Unborn
Toddlers

“Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.” James 4: 17 (NIV)

http://www.kansasmeadowlark.com/2006/ShameOfKansas

www.childpredators.com

www.lifedynamics.com

www.aclj.org

www.libertylegal.org

www.alliancedefensefund.org

www.searchtv.org

Tonight, I’m posting a second letter I’ve just mailed to Farmers Insurance Group because they have chosen not to respond to my letter dated October 17, 2007. The latest letter:

November 27, 2007

For: ~~~ and ~~~~~ ~~~~~~
Claim Number:
Policy Number:
Loss Date: 08/10/2006

To: >>>> >. >>>>>>>>, GCA
for Farmers Insurance Group
P.O Box 30517
Tucson, Arizona 85751


Dear Sir:

On October 17, 2007, I sent a letter to you requesting information in relation to the above unresolved claim. As of today—November 27, 2007—I have not received a response. Since it does not take over a month to gather and send information that should be included in your files of this case, it is obvious to me that your company has decided to stonewall the situation.

One of the things that I’ve learned in my studies of bureaucracy is this paraphrased quote attributed to Franklin D. Roosevelt. “Bureaucracies are extremely difficult to work with. If you ask for information, the bureaucracy ignores the request. If you ask a second time, they will say that they are working on it. If you ask a third time you probably will receive it but officials seldom ask three times.”

Because of this, I make it a policy not to ask three times. I do expect to receive the information with my first request. If I do not, I may ask a second time but, if I do, I intentional up the ante.

I am now upping the ante. If one of two things does not occur by December 17, 2007, I will take a second course of action.

Here are your two options which will preclude my taking a second course of action at this time.

Either: have in Mr. and Mrs. ~~~~~~’s hand by December 17, 2007; a valid check for $13,049.09 to cover their entire claim for the damage that occurred on 08/10/2006. I don’t care if you have to hand deliver the check by the 17th. If the check is even one day late, I will proceed with my second course of action.

Or: provide me with all—and I do mean all—of the information I requested in my October 17th letter. Again, I don’t care if a representative from your company has to hand deliver the information to my P.O. Box. I don’t care if the information is even one day late, I will proceed with my second course of action if I have not received the information by the 17th. Your company has dragged its feet on this claim for far too long!

If neither of the above two possibilities has occurred by the 17th of December, I will proceed with my efforts to secure the claim owed to Mr. and Mrs. ~~~~~~. I will also include in that claim the payment of interest for all money owed back to the original claim date of August 10, 2006. I will also include a payment to Mr. and Mrs. ~~~~~~ for their services rendered for acting in the capacity of a general contractor for your company based upon the going rate for the Tucson area plus interest on that sum.

More importantly, if one of the two options does not occur, I intend to devote my efforts, for as long as it may take, to change the way insurance companies do business in the United States in relation to such claims. Since 2008 is an election year, I will contact and work with any and all Congressmen and women and/or challengers necessary to change the insurance companies’ unjust practices and procedures in this area. It may take a while because sometimes the paths of justice run slow, but eventually it is almost certain that changes will be made.

All I need to do is reference the missteps of insurance companies after Hurricane Katrina and point out how insurance companies are taking advantage of unsuspecting and trusting customers who believe insurance companies will look out for their interest instead of the companies’ bottom line.

Trust me when I say I have done this before and my patience is legion when I set as my goal changing unjust policy.

The choice is yours. Either quickly and fairly conclude this matter after such a long period of time or face the real possibility (nay, probability) of procedures being changed for the benefit of the consumer nationally.

For Mr. and Mrs. ~~~ ~~~~~~,
This letter has been posted on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home