Saturday, February 02, 2008

Affiliate program with Vision Forum

https://affiliates.visionforum.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=367

When I first started blogging over three years ago, I did not begin the process with the idea of being associated with other programs or blogs. I didn’t want to “make money with your blog” which I get offers to do. I also didn’t want to be associated with other blogs or products that I had reservations about.

Late last year, I learned about a business from other contacts that I thought had value. It offered original and unique products that are geared to the family. At the time, I was interested in products for boys for Christmas presents. (There are also products for girls.) I didn’t buy anything for Christmas but early in 2008 I bought a couple of products for a February birthday. A few days later, I bought three different products for a May birthday (highly unusual for me to buy that far ahead of schedule) and three CD’s for myself.

I also applied to be part of the affiliate program of the company. I now am an affiliate for Vision Forum.

I like the products that are oriented toward the family. I like the uniqueness of the products. I like this statement from the company.

“China Policy

Did you know that, in 2006, America had a $232 billion trade deficit with a nation which, as a matter of official government policy, persecutes Christians and practices a barbaric one-child-per-family forced abortion policy? This troubles us deeply. Consequently, Vision Forum strives to provide products that have not been manufactured under the anti-Christian, slave-labor regime of communist China.”

You can check out Vision Forum through the link below (and above). A word of acknowledgement: As an affiliate I will receive a small commission for each unreturned purchase made through this link. If there is no purchase at the time you use the link, I do not receive a commission. Whether or not you use this link or make a purchase, I think Vision Forum is worth checking out. As I said, I made purchases before I even knew about the affiliate program.

Check it out. You might like it too. Of course, I would appreciate it if you would use this link and continue to do so in the future for any purchases. Thanks.

This is my post for tonight.
DLV

https://affiliates.visionforum.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=367

Based upon past historical data: 3,287+ UNBORN BABY MURDERS have occurred in the last 24 hours in the United States. See my post “BABY HOLOCAUST” posted January 22, 2008.

I will not be continuing my Creationism posts today. I do plan to return to them soon.

Then, I plan to answer the response about Iraq. I am sorry for the change in plans. Plans, in reality, often are altered for one reason or another. “The best laid plans … often go astray.” Thank you for your understanding and patience.

How many unborn toddlers were murdered today because of the humanistic, paganish, barbaric decisions of the United States Supreme Court?

Stop the
Murder of
Unborn
Toddlers

“Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.” James 4: 17 (NIV)

www.familytaxpayers.net

www.childpredators.com

www.lifedynamics.com

www.libertylegal.org

www.alliancedefensefund.org

www.searchtv.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home