Thursday, July 24, 2008

Letters to the editor—a follow-up

I suggest you check out the following website if you are a policy holder of Farmers Insurance Group or thinking about having them insure you in any capacity: www.farmersinsurancegroupsucks.com




https://affiliates.visionforum.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=367


The above link is for a company—Vision Forum—that provides unique products for the family. I am an affiliate for the company and receive a small commission whenever someone uses this link and then makes an unreturned purchase while using the link. Check it out. I think you might like the products offered. I do. See my more complete explanation on my post of February 1, 2008 entitled “Affiliate program with Vision Forum.”

Based upon past historical data: 3,287+ UNBORN BABY MURDERS have occurred in the last 24 hours in the United States. See my post “BABY HOLOCAUST” posted January 22, 2008.

I’ve been involved in a problem one of my clients has with Farmers Insurance Group. My previous posts in relation to this problem were:

September 10, 2007 post: “Beware of Farmers Insurance Group”
September 11, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Group’s response”
September 18, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Company received the requested list”
September 19, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Company’s response to the list”
October 16, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Group and my request for information”
November 27, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Group does not respond to my request”
January 11, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group latest stall”
January 12, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group is sent a response”
January 14, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group pays some money”
January 19, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group continues to be obstinate”
January 26, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group receives another request”
February 11, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group shows how low they will go?”
February 12, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group: If I were going to respond to the final letter”
February 13, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group and associated companies”
February 14, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group and how others rate the company”

I will not be continuing my Creationism posts today. I do plan to return to them soon.

Then, I plan to answer the response about Iraq. I am sorry for the change in plans. Plans, in reality, often are altered for one reason or another. “The best laid plans … often go astray.” Thank you for your understanding and patience.

How many unborn toddlers were murdered today because of the humanistic, paganish, barbaric decisions of the United States Supreme Court?

Stop the
Murder of
Unborn
Toddlers

“Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.” James 4: 17 (NIV)

www.farmersinsurancegroupsucks.com

www.childpredators.com

www.lifedynamics.com

www.libertylegal.org

www.alliancedefensefund.org

www.searchtv.org

I’m changing my scheduled topic again tonight.

Do you believe in coincidence? On July 7, 2008 I sent a letter to the editor dealing with the Declaration of Independence—a copy of which was published by the Peoria Journal Star on July 4th. I also posted the letter on this blog. I received one anonymous comment concerning my comments. On July 19th, I finally posted my response to the anonymous comment. On Tuesday morning July 22nd, the Journal Star finally published my letter—two weeks after I mailed it and 18 days after the event. A coincidence? I don’t know.

For the most part, they did a decent job of printing what I wrote although they did some editing and refused to print GOD, CREATOR, and SUPREME JUDGE in all capitals as I wrote it and did not even capitalize the “S” in Supreme and the “J” in Judge which were capitalized in the original Declaration of Independence. Their worst errors occurred in my last paragraph when they excluded the phrase “including some members of our Supreme Court” which is important in today’s context and “of GOD and” in reference to removing “all references of GOD and to GOD from the public arena.”

Finally in relation to this letter, their headline for the letter was extremely inadequate. Their headline stated that “Declaration mentions deity.” The Declaration of Independence does not just mention deity which could include a small “g” god. Rather, the Declaration of Independence gives prominence to GOD—each of the four references to GOD is capitalized—by beginning the Declaration of Independence with GOD (first and second paragraphs) and ending the Declaration of Independence with GOD (twice in the last paragraph). GOD is the beginning and the ending of our nation’s Declaration of Independence!!!

The letter to the editor that I posted on my previous post was published in the Morton Times-News in the Wednesday edition. (July 23, 2008, page A4) As far as I can tell with a brief reading of the letter, the letter was printed exactly as I wrote it except for three paragraphs that were left out. I can understand this occurring since the paper’s guideline is 200-300 words and, even with the three paragraphs left out, my letter was almost 400 words long. The paper also gave my blog address along with my name and city.

Should anyone be reading this blog for the first time but read my letter to the editor, the following three paragraphs are the three paragraphs left out by the Morton Times-News:

“I knew a Tucson family, who neither drank alcohol nor kept it in their home, whose 12 year old daughter, along with friends, stole a bottle of liquor from a local grocery store. As the individual who successfully commandeered the alcohol, she was given the privilege of drinking first. A short time later, the friends knocked on the door of her parents. They, panic stricken, explained that the daughter was unconscious a few blocks away. Fortunately, the mother was an emergency room nurse and determined that she was not in serious danger.

The parents took pictures of their daughter passed out with her lifeless body face down in the dirt. Her father carried her to their home. She was required to personally apologize to the grocery store manager, pay twice the cost of the alcohol, was grounded for what she considered an exorbitant amount of time, and had her household duties greatly increased. Mayor Durflinger, if after this restrict is removed and a similar event occurs that leads to alcohol poisoning and/or death, are you and the village trustees going to assume partial responsibility but say we did it for the good of the community?

Mayor Durflinger, do you know that in the summer of 1965 three National Honor Society students (two of whom had just graduated) from MHS were murdered (my interpretation) by a teenage MHS driver who had illegally consumed alcohol? If a similar event occurs becomes of the increased accessibility to alcohol, are you and the village trustees going to assume partial responsibility but say we did it for the good of the community?”

“Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.” Galatians 6: 7-8 (NIV)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christian Gunslinger, maybe you should pay more attention closer to home before you begin to label everyone and not hold persons responsible for their own actions. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'. Is it O.K. if I hold you responsible for everyone that's ever been killed in the name of god? Please join the rest of us in the real world.

2:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Vance,

BRAVO!!! I had the pleasure of reading your letter to the editor in the July 30th Morton "Courier"; and all I can say is that I, as a fellow believer in the LORD GOD, said "amen" all the way through. I had also been very disturbed at learning of our illustrious mayor's decision regarding stocking booze in our grocery stores here in town. My husband and I plan to attend the next meeting of the village board and state our concerns also.
It would be our pleasure to meet a man of such bold convictions who is, obviously, not afraid to be "salt" and light in this dark world.
Our prayers are with you -- keep on keeping on!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home