Friday, October 22, 2010

Rand Paul Republican Senate candidate from Kentucky


I’m running out of time to post all the material I want to post before the general election. Therefore, I’m going to post more than one a day when I have opportunity. Today, I’m posting three. Only the first will have all the material I normally include in a post. Check out all three. Let’s be able to say on November 3rd that we have begun the process of Taking the Nation Back.

Lloyd Marcus sings “2010”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkWQ4uolB8Q

“We the People” video

http://vodpod.com/watch/3087700-we-the-people

From: Rand Paul Republican candidate from Kentucky

http://www.randpaul2010.com/

“Have you no shame?

That’s what I said to Jack Conway on Sunday night, and I meant it. Desperate and shameful attacks. Gutter politics.

It is demeaning to him and to Kentucky.

I am not going to let it stand.

You may have seen my opening statement at the debate on Sunday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EoDl4GIKHc

We also have a new ad going up today to tell the people of Kentucky exactly what Jack Conway has done. He is shaming himself and causing this race to become personal.

I did not start this fight, but I will not let him question my Christian beliefs. I will not let him insert the politics of personal destruction into this race and go unanswered.

Here’s our response ad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISKDW4dSAa8

Will you help me run this ad across Kentucky over the next few days? We obviously were not planning on having to run an ad like this.

It’s just two weeks from election day, and every dollar counts.

So if you can, please click here and donate to run this ad across Kentucky, to let Jack Conway know we will not stand for this kind of smear.

Thank You,

Rand Paul, MD

Paid for and Authorized by Rand Paul for U.S. Senate”

From Rand Paul’s campaign website: http://www.randpaul2010.com/

“I am 100% pro life. I believe abortion is taking the life of an innocent human being.
I believe life begins at conception and it is the duty of our government to protect this life.
I will always vote for any and all legislation that would end abortion or lead us in the direction of ending abortion.

I believe in a Human Life Amendment and a Life at Conception Act as federal solutions to the abortion issue. I also believe that while we are working toward this goal, there are many other things we can accomplish in the near term.

It is unconscionable that government would facilitate the taking of innocent life. I strongly oppose any federal funding for abortion and will stop the flow of tax dollars to groups like Planned Parenthood, who perform or advocate abortions.

In addition, I believe we may be able to save millions of lives in the near future by allowing states to pass their own anti-abortion laws. If states were able to do so, I sincerely believe many—including Kentucky—would do so tomorrow, saving hundreds of thousands of lives.

Before 1973, abortion was illegal in most states. Since Roe v. Wade, over 50 million children have died in abortion procedures.

I would strongly support legislation restricting federal courts from hearing cases like Roe v. Wade. Such legislation would only require a majority vote, making it more likely to pass than a pro-life constitutional amendment. (Can the U.S. Congress restrict federal courts? ABSOLUTELY!!! Here is what the Constitution of the United States says:

Article III, Section 2, ¶ 2 “In all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, and those in which a State shall be Party, the supreme Court shall have original jurisdiction. In all the other Cases before mentioned, the supreme Court shall have appellate Jurisdiction, both as to Law and Fact, with such Exceptions, and under such Regulations as the Congress shall make.”

What’s that! “with such exceptions, and under such regulations AS THE CONGRESS SHALL MAKE.” EXCEPTIONS and REGULATIONS as the CONGRESS SHALL MAKE!!! It can be done if Congress has the will to do so and the RIGHT people in Congress to do it!!!—my addition)

I would support legislation, a Sanctity of Life Amendment, establishing the principle that life begins at conception. This legislation would define life at conception in law, as a scientific statement.

As your Senator, there are many ways I can help end abortion. I will fight for each and every one of them.

Dr. Paul has been endorsed by the Northern KY Right To Life.”

I checked out Jack Conway’s website and could not find any reference to his own religious believes, if any, and I could not find any reference to the MURDER of unborn babies and his position on this issue. We do know that Dr. Rand Paul is 100% pro-life.

Have you noticed the number of doctors who are running for Congress for the first time? Could it be because of their disdain for nationalized healthcare?