Friday, January 31, 2014

Pro-Life with Exceptions! Are there Any Exceptions Acceptable to GOD?



The Tea Party Leadership Fund Push to Primary John Boehner. Your signature is needed by January 31, 2014!
http://primaryboehner.com/



Draft Jim Bridenstine for U.S. Senate for Oklahoma led by the Senate Conservatives Fund. Normally, I do not do drafts. This is an exception.

http://www.draftjim.com/sign?c=61752d563d6c47ee079dd2a29a57a305



From: http://www.lifenews.com/2014/01/30/i-was-conceived-in-rape-but-i-dont-deserve-death-in-abortion/

“I Was Conceived in Rape But I Didn’t Deserve Death in Abortion
by Mary Rathke | Washington, DC | LifeNews.com | 1/30/14

Because of the circumstances concerning my conception—by RAPE—I, and all those who will be conceived in the same manner have been marked for death by a great number of people. We are called the ‘demon seed,’ who are unable to contribute to our society, unable to bring our mother’s joy.

Unprotected, sadly, even by some individuals and organizations who refer to themselves as ‘pro-life’. How sad that so many who purport to champion the cause of the unborn, consider me ‘an exception’. But I’m NOT an exception … I am a human being, just like any other preborn human being.

I am here today, because my mother—despite the fact that she was mentally ill AND raped, on her way home from work one night—decided my life had value, that no matter how I was conceived, I was valuable and worth protecting. I am far from ‘demon seed’. I am a beautiful licensed minister who volunteers to help the homeless, a wife, mother and friend. Yet, like so many minorities in America, I am the target of hate. My people group (those conceived by rape) are not protected by law like many other minority people groups. Instead, every time a law is passed with a rape exception, a clear message is broadcast that my life has no value. (Current bill being debated with a rape exception is the No Taxpayer Funding For Abortion Act)

What if a certain amount of the population were a specific racial group, and some claimed they were ‘demon seed?’ Wouldn’t there be outrage!? What if a law was proposed to limit abortions for everyone except the 1% of those minority, would you support it? Because 99% would be saved, or would you see the prejudice against that 1%?

For someone who was conceived in rape—like me, I see this as a prejudice issue. Similar to a hate crime, we are called ‘demon seed.’ I have received hate mail stating my mother made the wrong choice and should have aborted me. I have friends who, because they were conceived in rape, were spit on.

If you are Pro-Choice you believe it is the mother’s choice and any child may be aborted. However, if you are Pro-Life you have a decision to make. Are you pro-life ‘except in the case of Mary Rathke, conceived in rape or Kristi, conceived in rape/incest?’ Can you look me in the eyes and tell me my mother should have had the option of legally aborting me and that my life is not worth fighting for?

Those running a race don’t settle for 99%, they want to finish the race, they don’t train and plan on stopping yards from the finish line, happy they made it that far. Too many have lost focus on the big picture here. The NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) do not have exceptions, they don’t leave out those who are albino or have vitiligo because they may appear ‘white’ to some. Why do Pro-Life people have exceptions? If you fight for life, I implore you, fight for mine as well.

During World War II the American soldiers did not go into the concentration camps and only liberate the Jewish captives and then deny the gypsies release. They fought to release them all, and so must we!

Please find out who your legislators are by typing in your zip code (click here) and call their office. Ask them to support Congressman Paul Broun, MD’s amendment to remove the Rape Exception from the ‘No Taxpayer Funding For Abortion Act.’ Let us not allow tax payer money to be used to target a specific people group for abortion, and all others not. If the law goes into effect with a rape exception, we are abandoning the one percent, leaving those babies and women in a more vulnerable position, prone to more violence, harm and regret. Their life is worth fighting for! Legislators do not go back later and remove the exceptions, instead they set precedent that exceptions are okay. Please speak out for these so-called ‘exceptions’. If you don’t, who will?

LifeNews Note: Mary Rathke is a pro-life speaker who was conceived in rape.

It was hard for me not to commit as I was reading through this post. I had decided not to interfere with the flow of the writing.

If you are a regular reader, you know that I am pro-life 100% without exception(s). I have written before about rape/incest and to save the life of the mother exceptions. To save the life of the mother is a false premise put forth by MURDERERS and I will not deal with it today except in a general way for these so-called exceptions.

If abortion is MURDER and, by definition, it is. Then, there can be no exceptions. Murder is murder is murder. The baby is ALWAYS innocent. Always. Killing an innocent person is by definition murder. GOD did not say Thou shall not MURDER except ….” Thou shall not murder is very direct and understandable. Four words, every one of which is unequivocal.

If GOD does not make any exceptions, then who are we to make exceptions in place of GOD? Are we greater than GOD? Are we wiser than GOD? Do we have greater understanding than GOD? Do we have more compassion than GOD? Do we have greater insight than GOD? Do we have more integrity than GOD? Do we have more love than GOD?

THOU SHALL NOT MURDER! If your Representative is pro-life with exceptions, contact him/her and ask that the exceptions be removed from the bill. If he/she is pro-life without exceptions, thank him/her and encourage him/her to continue battling for the end to all abortion related murders. If he/she is pro-murder, pray for him/her to repent and change and work to have him/her defeated in the primary or the general election. THOU SHALL NOT MURDER!

THOU SHALL NOT MURDER! Enough said!



This is my two part suggestion to Tea Party groups, social conservatives, Constitutionalists, and anyone else who wants to save our Republic from the approaching destruction.

1) Run as many conservative candidates in as many Republican primaries as possible.

2) Then, run as many independent and/or third party candidates as possible in as many races as possible where we did not win the primary.

That is why I am working to get the Constitution Party on the ballot in Texas. If we get on the ballot, we will have two Congressional House candidates running and two State candidates running. Getting on the ballot is the first step. Winning elections is the second. Winning elections will grow the Party. The Constitution Party is much more in line with the Tea Party movement than is the Republican Party. And I have been involved with all three!



The Constitution Party of Texas website: http://cptexas.us/home/                                                         




If elected to Congress, I will not, under any circumstances, vote for present Speaker of the House John Boehner to be Speaker of the House. I call on every Republican primary candidate running in Texas Congressional District 19 to publicly (in writing) make the same pledge. It would not be a bad idea for every Republican candidate running for the House of Representatives to give the same pledge. See my post at http://christiangunslinger3.blogspot.com on December 16, 2013 entitled “Speaker of the House John Boehner Attacks the Tea Party Again for Being Fiscally Responsible!” 



If I am elected to the House, I will use the Constitution, as written, to do everything in my power to stop judicial tyranny! Will the other candidates pledge the same? I know our present Representative has NOT done everything possible to stop judicial tyranny! Why is that?




Competition is good for the economy and competition is good for the Republican Party!!! Competition keeps Congressmen committed to we the people!!! Primary Republicans who do not support the Constitution as written.



The Constitution Party of Texas website: http://cptexas.us/home/


E 15 EPA nonsense

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceW9Nc1hVHU