Thursday, February 21, 2008

NIU murders and the mass media, part 2

Recently, I came across the following website. I suggest you check it out if you are a policy holder of Farmers Insurance Group or thinking about having them insure you in any capacity: www.farmersinsurancegroupsucks.com



https://affiliates.visionforum.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=367

The above link is for a company—Vision Forum—that provides unique products for the family. I am an affiliate for the company and receive a small commission whenever someone uses this link and then makes an unreturned purchase while using the link. Check it out. I think you might like the products offered. I do. See my more complete explanation on my post of February 1, 2008 entitled “Affiliate program with Vision Forum.”

Webmasters Earn Money Here!

Based upon past historical data: 3,287+ UNBORN BABY MURDERS have occurred in the last 24 hours in the United States. See my post “BABY HOLOCAUST” posted January 22, 2008.

Recently, I’ve been involved in a problem one of my clients has with Farmers Insurance Group. My previous posts in relation to this problem were:

September 10, 2007 post: “Beware of Farmers Insurance Group”
September 11, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Group’s response”
September 18, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Company received the requested list”
September 19, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Company’s response to the list”
October 16, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Group and my request for information”
November 27, 2007 post: “Farmers Insurance Group does not respond to my request”
January 11, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group latest stall”
January 12, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group is sent a response”
January 14, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group pays some money”
January 19, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group continues to be obstinate”
January 26, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group receives another request”
February 11, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group shows how low they will go?”
February 12, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group: If I were going to respond to the final letter”
February 13, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group and associated companies”
February 14, 2008 post: “Farmers Insurance Group and how others rate the company”

I will not be continuing my Creationism posts today. I do plan to return to them soon.

Then, I plan to answer the response about Iraq. I am sorry for the change in plans. Plans, in reality, often are altered for one reason or another. “The best laid plans … often go astray.” Thank you for your understanding and patience.

How many unborn toddlers were murdered today because of the humanistic, paganish, barbaric decisions of the United States Supreme Court?

Stop the
Murder of
Unborn
Toddlers

“Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn’t do it, sins.” James 4: 17 (NIV)

www.farmersinsurancegroupsucks.com

www.childpredators.com

www.lifedynamics.com

www.libertylegal.org

www.alliancedefensefund.org

www.searchtv.org

See last night’s post for the February 17, 2008 story. Tonight, I am posting a portion of a story printed Monday, February 18, 2008 in the Peoria Journal Star. If all goes according to plan, I will begin commenting on the two stories tomorrow. I think it is important to have posted both stories before any comments.

Tonight’s posting of a portion of the story published on February 18, 2008:

“Rampage shocked gunman’s girlfriend (sub-headline has been omitted—my addition) by The Associated Press

Wonder Lake—The girlfriend of the man who killed five people and himself at Northern Illinois University said Sunday that he called her early on Valentine’s Day, the day of the shooting, to say goodbye.

Steven Kazmierczak ‘called me at midnight and told me not to forget about him,’ Jessica Baty, 28, told CNN from her home. She said she had no indication he was planning anything.”

“‘The person I knew was not the one who went into Cole Hall and did that,’ Baty told CNN. ‘He was anything but a monster. He was probably the … nicest, (most) caring person ever.’” (Peoria Journal Star, February 18, 2008, page A1)

“Another package contained a gun holster and ammunition. She confirmed that he had stopped taking an antidepressant about three weeks ago because ‘it made him feel like a zombie,’ but she denied that his recent behavior was unusual.

‘He wasn’t erratic. He wasn’t delusional. He was Steve; he was normal,’ said Baty, who had turned down Associated Press requests by phone and in person for an interview.

Authorities have speculated that the couple might have split up just before the shooting. Baty did not discuss the status of her relationship with Kazmierczak during Sunday’s televised interview, telling CNN only, ‘I still love him.’

An NIU professor who befriended Kazmierczak and Baty during their years on campus told The Associated Press earlier Sunday that Baty was upset by media reports of their relationship as rocky and abusive.

Jim Thomas, an emeritus professor of sociology and criminology at NIU, said Baty feels she and Kazmierczak were a typical young couple.

‘They were two people in love with all the pains, joys, squabbles, ups/downs of any other relationship,’ Thomas said.”

“Investigators still haven’t determined what set off Kazmierczak. The 27-year-old grew up northwest of Chicago in Elk Grove Village and played saxophone in the school band.

Kazmierczak’s family has moved away, but the shooting still echoed in Elk Grove Village. ‘I couldn’t believe coming from a place like Elk Grove he could do that,’ said Judy Glomski, who has lived in Elk Grove for 39 years. ‘It’s just a friendly town. I guess there are sick people everywhere.’” (Peoria Journal Star, February 18, 2008, page A9)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home