Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Abortion: Genocide of Blacks Is Approved by the NAACP If Done by Abortion?


                                                             

NEWS FLASH:


www.amazon.com now has the exclusive right to sale my first e-book in its Kindle Store.

The title of the e-book is The Black Sword: The Secret U.S. Army in Vietnam


A paperback and hardcover version of the book was available since 2007. I believe it was since 2007. I do not know for sure. It was copyrighted in 2007. That edition had one comment and that comment was very negative receiving a one star rating.

The direct link to the e-book:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KCWVHIK

Here is that comment in its entirety and without change from the site:

A poorly self aggrandizing working of ficition. November 8, 2012
By Robert M. Stanford
Format: Hardcover

I should prefix this by saying that I know the author of this book. To start regardless of how this book this being marketed by the author, it is a piece of fiction, the author never served in the military in capacity. Where to start with this review, the book is very poorly written and the author clearly did not do much in the way of historical research on military tactics in general or the Vietnam war in particular. The book reads much like a bad war movie mixed with some kind of cheesy martial arts film, the battle scenes are ridiculously unrealistic. Including laughably bad claims like how the author was trained in hand to hand combat techniques where he would be able to kill some one with one punch in less than one second, he selected for the group because he was genius with Forest Gump like running ability, doing three hours of weight training for 6 straight days a week for months, claims of gun with finger printer readers that only let the owner fire them, ect. Save yourself some money and avoid this book”

Robert does indeed know me. However, it goes a little deeper. Robert is my nephewthe first born of my younger sister. She is four years younger than I am. I was working for a living teaching school when she graduated from Illinois State University. She didnt meet her future husband until she was working as a teacher. Therefore, Robert wasnt even born during the time period of most of the book. Robert also never served in the military. Neither did his father or mother.

I do state that I have a tested I.Q. of 130 or above. Both of my children have tested I.Q.s of 130 or above. Does that prove that I do? Of course not. Therefore, before I wrote the book, I went to the public school district that I attended from first grade through high school. I asked for and received a copy of my school records including the results of an I.Q. test. I have written proof that I have a tested I.Q. of 130 or above. If I didnt, I would not have put it in the book. However, I never said, anywhere in the book, that I am a genius.

As far as his statement that the book is very poorly written.” That is, at best, an opinion. Read again what he wrote. How well written are his comments? I was a high school American government/economics teacher for ten years. Having been a teacher, I am use to negative comments from students. Most of those comments were from people who did not do well in my class. I expected the students to earn their grade through work and meeting my standards. If they did not, they suffered the consequences. Most did not like the consequences.

If you read the dedication page, I paid an English teacher to edit the work. We did each of the six chapters the same way. At the time, I lived in Tucson and she lived in Arkansas where she taught high school English. I mailed a chapter to her, she ripped it to shreds. I corrected and rewrote the chapter based upon her suggestions and sent the rewritten chapter back to her. She found more items to criticize and gave more suggested corrections. I corrected a second time and sent them back once again. She approved the chapter and mailed it back. When Robert states that the book is very poorly written,” he criticizes her. I do not believe those criticisms are justified.

Concerning the publication of the book itself, I did not want to go through a regular publishing house because I did not want the book to be edited by the publisher. Since I did not know how to publish a book, I hired a publishing company to do the actual printing of the book and the creation of the front and back book covers. When the company rejected my print copy because the margins were wrong several times including after I went to a Peoria printer to have the margins done correctly by a professional, I wrote the CEO of the company saying I was cancelling the contract because the company was not fulfilling its obligation to print the book. Without my knowledge, the book was printed and offered to the public including on Amazon in paperback and hardcover editions. My guess is that a company lawyer told the CEO that he had better fulfill the contract. I did not know the book was in distribution until I received a royalty check from the company. The copyright date on this published version of the book is 2007.

In the mean time, after borrowing money from my mother, I went to the Peoria printer and paid that company to print my book under my Arizona established publishing company. I had established the company in Arizona before moving back to Illinois in 2004. I never planned to live in Illinoisthe land of Barack Hussein Obamapermanently. Until this book was published, I had not actually published anything through the company. My book through my publishing company was published in 2008.


Here is a strange occurrence. Roberts mothermy younger sisterpurchased four books in 2008. There are four people in her familymother, father, brother, sister. I would have thought that Robert would have first read the book in 2008. He certainly did not have to purchase it from Amazon.

It was family squabble time. In 2004, I moved back to Illinois to care for my mother after my father had died. My two sisters and I had a verbal agreement that I would stay in Illinois until mom dies, caring for her in her home. She would not be put into a nursing home. After a series of minor strokes over a period of about a year, my sisters broke the agreement and put her in a home. Conflict resulted over my staying or leaving the house and the State. Discussion was done by e-mail. I stated in one e-mail that I was going to write more Black Sword booksfive in totaland the next one would include the current dispute.

In early January of 2012, I received an eviction notice. The process continued through the year until a court date was set for November 30, 2012. (I believe that is the correct date. I did not bother to check to make sure.) On October 15, 2012, my oldest sister died after a brief illness. On November 8, 2012, Robert posted his criticism of the book. Coincidence? On November 30, 2012, I was court ordered to leave the house by midnight on December 31, 2012. On December 31, 2012, I moved out of the house.

If Robert meant to hurt sales of the book, I hope he did. I want the other company to stop selling my book. And the company did send me notice that I am being dropped. Good! I had told them not to publish.

If you read this blog regularly, you may know that I actually write five blogs, six days a week. Not on Sunday.

http://christiangunslinger.blogspot.compro-life

http://christiangunslinger1.blogspot.compolitically conservative

http://christiangunslinger3.blogspot.compolitically conservative

http://christiangunslinger5.blogspot.compro-traditional family

http://christiangunslinger7.blogspot.compolitically conservative concentrating on the primaries and the upcoming general election

By the very nature of my blogs, I expect the radical Left, pro-abortion/unborn baby MURDERERS, and pro-homosexual behavior advocates to attack my e-book as well as anything else I wrote and publish. Robert may be the first but I do not expect him to be the last.

The e-book costs only $3.00. The only cheaper price is $2.99 and I do not price my books that way. Everyone should know that $2.99 is actually $3.00. What a sad marketing ploy! Spend the $3.00 to determine whether or not Robert is correct. If a member of Amazon prime, the book is a free selection. You just might be pleasantly surprised. I have received very positive comments from readers including people who have actually been in the military unlike Robert and a student at the United States Naval Academy located in Annapolis, Maryland who is the grandson of a friend.

And finally, I would like nothing better than being reconciled with my sister and the rest of my earthly family. The theme of the second book is family. Planned publication date 2015. The theme of the third book is politics with the planned publication date being 2017. The fourth about education in 2019. And the last and final book in the series, on the church of JESUS, the CHRIST in 2021.

The direct link to my e-book:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KCWVHIK



From: http://www.lifenews.com/2014/05/20/national-association-for-the-abortion-of-colored-people-naacp-opposes-race-based-abortion-ban/

National Association for the Abortion of Colored People’: NAACP Opposes Race-Based Abortion Ban
by Steven Ertelt | Phoenix, AZ | LifeNews.com | 5/20/14

A pro-life legal group is having to go to court to help the state of Arizona protect its law it passed to ban race-based abortions. Here’s the ironic rub: the NAACP filed a lawsuit against the bill, which stops abortions done specifically if the baby is African-American (or any other specific race or gender) [In other words, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) does not want a law on the books that says a mother can not MURDER her child based solely upon the sex of the child and/or the race of the child! The NAACP wants a mother to be able to MURDER her child because the child is Black or because the child is female! Is that unbelievable or what? my addition].

It makes one wonder if the NAACP, which, for years has held a pro-abortion position and which recently won a court order to silence a black pro-life who was writing at LifeNews to expose it’s abortion advocacy, should be called the National Association for the Abortion of Colored People (Trademark infringement?my addition).

Alliance Defending Freedom attorneys filed a friend-of-the-court brief Monday with the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit (The most liberal, Leftist appeals court in the country! Also, of course, this case should not be in the appeals court at all because the State is a party and therefore it SHOULD originate at the Supreme Court! But, since when do the courts actually follow the Constitution!my addition) urging it to reject the NAACP’s lawsuit against an Arizona bill that prohibits sex- and race-based abortions.

ADF attorneys along with ADF-allied attorney and University of St. Thomas Law Professor Teresa Collett represent bill sponsor Representative Steve Montenegro, U.S. Representative Trent Franks, Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery, Dr. Alveda King, and multiple African-American and women’s groups who oppose such abortions (For good reason! More Blacks are MURDERED by abortion percentage wise than any other racial group in the nation!my addition). Montgomery is also serving as co-counsel.

‘Every innocent life deserves to be protected (True, which is why abortion can never be legal just illegally allowed!my addition), and that’s especially true of any babies targeted for death simply because of their sex or race,’ said ADF Senior Counsel Casey Mattox. ‘Nothing about an abortion committed on the basis of sex or race is medically necessary or constitutionally protected (NO abortion is constitutionally protected!my addition). The fact that groups who supposedly exist to protect the interests of minorities and women are attacking this law is scandalous (And shows the TRUE purpose of the organization! The advancement of the culture of MURDER! There is money in every MURDER!my addition).’

A district court dismissed the lawsuit in October of last year (This court did not have jurisdiction either! Only the Supreme Court has jurisdiction! Read the Constitution Article III, Section 2, 2my addition), but American Civil Liberties Union attorneys representing the Maricopa County branch of the NAACP and the National Asian-Pacific American Women’s Forum appealed that decision.

The Frederick Douglass Foundation, Susan B. Anthony List, Radiance Foundation, National Black Pro-Life Union, and University Faculty for Life also joined the brief in support of the Arizona bill.

The brief filed in National Association for the Advancement of Colored People v. Horne reviews the actual debates of the Arizona legislature and argues that ‘the legislative record reveals troubling statistical disparities in the abortion rates of various racial and ethnic groups, as well as disturbing differences in the sex-ratio of births to women from various communities(The Left uses this all the time to try to prove racial profiling!my addition).’

‘Review of the public record establishes that legislators were working proactively to combat emerging, yet well-documented and serious, public health concerns when passing the Act,’ the brief continues. ‘There simply is no ‘stigmatic’ injury here’ as the lawsuit against the Arizona law claims.

‘Preserving the life of all babies, regardless of their sex or race, should be everyone’s priority (Unfortunately it is not!my addition),’ added ADF Senior Counsel Steven H. Aden. ‘We hope the 9th Circuit will not allow this needless attack on Arizona’s law to succeed.”

Is this the position of the NAACP? When it comes to abortion/MURDER, it is more important to be able to MURDER a Black child than it is to save the life of the Black child by preventing the abortion/MURDER of the Black child through race based abortion/MURDER?